Windows 10: I can't play games from Xbox app on pc

Discus and support I can't play games from Xbox app on pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, mi name is Nicolás. I've a big problem with the Xbox app. I tried to play games pero I just can play Minecraft and EA games. The other games from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nicolasrojas_321, May 14, 2022.

1. I can't play games from Xbox app on pc

Hi, mi name is Nicolás. I've a big problem with the Xbox app. I tried to play games pero I just can play Minecraft and EA games. The other games from game passa don't work. Also I tried to reinstall game services and the Xbox app but the same problem happens

:)

nicolasrojas_321, May 14, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming and Remote Play comes to Xbox app on Windows 10 PCs

Source: New Updates to Xbox App on Windows 10 PCs Let You Stream Console Games From the Cloud or Your Home Console - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 14, 2022
  3. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

I can't play games from Xbox app on pc bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 14, 2022
  4. I can't play games from Xbox app on pc

Xbox games on PC

Hi,

Xbox console and computer are totally different platforms, so both devices have their own versions of every game. The only games that you can be played on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC are the games listed on the Xbox Play Anywhere. You can check the link below
    to see the list of the Xbox Play Anywhere title games.

Xbox Play Anywhere

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 14, 2022
Thema:

I can't play games from Xbox app on pc

1. I can't play games from Xbox app on pc - Similar Threads - can't play games

2. Why can't I play games through Xbox App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I play games through Xbox App?: For some reason, in both Xbox Insider and Normal Xbox App, it won't let me play most games or install them. For instance, I purchased Minecraft for Windows through Xbox, and it won't even install. It gets to verifying the data and compiling it then pulls an error. With Forza...
  3. Why can't I play games through Xbox App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I play games through Xbox App?: For some reason, in both Xbox Insider and Normal Xbox App, it won't let me play most games or install them. For instance, I purchased Minecraft for Windows through Xbox, and it won't even install. It gets to verifying the data and compiling it then pulls an error. With Forza...
  4. I can't play games from Xbox app on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play games from Xbox app on pc: Hi, mi name is Nicolás. I've a big problem with the Xbox app. I tried to play games pero I just can play Minecraft and EA games. The other games from game passa don't work. Also I tried to reinstall game services and the Xbox app but the same problem happens...
  5. I can't uninstall games from the Xbox PC app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't uninstall games from the Xbox PC app: Hello, as the title says. I tried this on both my new builds and sure enough, both affected. I installed multiple games from the Xbox gamepass PC app. I was looking to make room for different games, as I'm uninstalling games from the xbox app I'm watching my storage and it...
  6. I can't uninstall games from the Xbox PC app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall games from the Xbox PC app: Hello, as the title says. I tried this on both my new builds and sure enough, both affected. I installed multiple games from the Xbox gamepass PC app. I was looking to make room for different games, as I'm uninstalling games from the xbox app I'm watching my storage and it...
  7. I can't uninstall games from the Xbox PC app

8. Can't launch any game from xbox pc app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch any game from xbox pc app: Every time I try to launch a game I get this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-any-game-from-xbox-pc-app/b2988e4b-13a9-4e89-8a6a-08d2b24700e3
  9. Can't launch any game from xbox pc app

Can't launch any game from xbox pc app: Every time I try to launch a game I get this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-any-game-from-xbox-pc-app/b2988e4b-13a9-4e89-8a6a-08d2b24700e3
  10. XBox App for PC - I can't launch any games

XBox App for PC - I can't launch any games: Hi.I'm on a PC trying to launch a game via the Xbox app. When I attempt this I'm taken to the Microsoft Store page.There's also a red bar on my Xbox app at the top of the screen, "Having trouble launching or installing games?" with a link to fix the issue. When clicking the...