Windows 10: I cant play league of legends after new update

Discus and support I cant play league of legends after new update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cant play league of legends after new update where they stopped supporting directx9 but i have directx12 and it shoudnt be a problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Julian Kornacki, May 15, 2024.

1. I cant play league of legends after new update

I cant play league of legends after new update where they stopped supporting directx9 but i have directx12 and it shoudnt be a problem.

:)

Julian Kornacki, May 15, 2024
  2. OctaneKab Win User

Windows 10 anniversary update and League Of Legends

I updated last night, and now League of Legends will freeze my computer, and I have to force restart. This never happened before and it now happens within 1 minute of playing. I have updated my AMD driver and reinstalled League of Legends, but this issue
    continues for myself. I also have had some freezing while playing osu!

OctaneKab, May 15, 2024
  3. Ralph San Win User
    League Of Legends - BSOD

Hi Ethan,

There are few causes that could possibly lead to a Blue Screen of Death error, like the game that you're playing (in your case it's League of Legends) is not fully downloaded or it might be corrupted. Another cause is your graphics card cannot handle the
    graphics of the game.

What I suggest is you to uninstall League of Legends, then reinstall it again. In addition, make sure that you're on the latest patch.

If issue persists after reinstalling the game, try to change all the in-game settings related to graphics to it's minimum. Afterwards, check at least three champions with high visual quality skills, e.g. Final Spark (Lux's ultimate which causes the main
    issue), Syndra's Unleashed Power, and Galio's Bulwark, if it'll cause a Blue Screen error.

Give us an update once you've done the suggested troubleshooting above, so we can check what will be the next thing to do.

Regards.

Ralph San, May 15, 2024
  4. I cant play league of legends after new update

How to Fix League Of Legends Not Opening Issue

If your League Of Legends not opening on Windows 10, then it might be happening due to one of the following reasons:

• Your game is lacking the required admin privileges
    • Device drivers are outdated
    • The game shortcut is corrupted
    • If game files are corrupted or missing
    However, you can easily fix this issues by following this guide: Fix League of Legends Not Opening Issue

AlexRobert254, May 15, 2024
Thema:

I cant play league of legends after new update

1. I cant play league of legends after new update - Similar Threads - cant play league

2. I cant play league of legends after new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play league of legends after new update: I cant play league of legends after new update where they stopped supporting directx9 but i have directx12 and it shoudnt be a problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-league-of-legends-after-new-update/7481811c-9744-4130-a506-dcbee8917c85
  3. I cant play league of legends after new update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant play league of legends after new update: I cant play league of legends after new update where they stopped supporting directx9 but i have directx12 and it shoudnt be a problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-league-of-legends-after-new-update/7481811c-9744-4130-a506-dcbee8917c85
  4. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  5. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  6. different bsods playing league of legends.

different bsods playing league of legends.: hello guys, i have some different bsods playing league of legends. please advice. sometimes my pc just crashes without bsod. the kind where screen freezes and a really loud buzzing noice comes of of headphones. 30005
  7. BSOD after playing some League of Legends

BSOD after playing some League of Legends: I also get the GSOD after playing some League of Legends for a while, not always though. It sometimes doesn't happen for 2 days. Tried everything already, different drivers, switching ram. So if you find a solution I'd be glad to hear it! Here's my dm_log in case someone is...
  8. BSOD while playing League of Legends

BSOD while playing League of Legends: I keep getting a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) when playing LoL for around 30 minutes. I have ran memtest, furmark for my GPU test, and I did the CPU stress test. All ran fine when testing them and nothing got too hot. I'm thinking maybe it's driver related? 35241
  9. BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch

BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch: I keep getting blue screens and I did my own basic research on the errors and have had no luck. If I could get some help on this it would be much appreciated. 62318
  10. BSOD playing League of Legends

BSOD playing League of Legends: Hi, i recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 and im having a lots of BSOD since then. Ive been reading that it might be some out of date drivers but everytime i try to update them there is nothing new. Please help me [img] ... (Never done this before, sorry for bad...