Windows 10: I cant play Minecraft Dungeons

Discus and support I cant play Minecraft Dungeons in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have had the game since it launched but now when I wanted to play it I just couldn’t. I bought it on Microsoft store and I can’t access the old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EbbotNielsen, Oct 27, 2021.

1. I cant play Minecraft Dungeons

I have had the game since it launched but now when I wanted to play it I just couldn’t. I bought it on Microsoft store and I can’t access the old launcher and I don’t have it at the regular Minecraft launcher. I’ve looked in Microsoft store and through Xbox but the only thing I see about it is some achievements. I don’t want to buy it again. Please help

:)

EbbotNielsen, Oct 27, 2021
  2. maboyer7 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Online play

Hello I cant play Minecraft Dungeons :)

When I try to "Play Online" when playing Minecraft Dungeons I get a message that says "To play MD online, you must sign in to your Microsoft Account. Would you like to sign in now?"

I press A to sign in and I get another message that says "Unable to connect to the Minecraft Dungeons service. Please try later."

This has been happening for 2+ weeks.

Any suggestions?

Much appreciated!

maboyer7, Oct 28, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, Oct 28, 2021
  4. I cant play Minecraft Dungeons

Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 28, 2021
Thema:

I cant play Minecraft Dungeons

1. I cant play Minecraft Dungeons - Similar Threads - cant play Minecraft

2. I cant play minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play minecraft: I can't play Minecraft it keeps saying unable to connect to world I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft/ae6820cc-baad-4162-97af-c6a934b23917
  3. I cant play minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant play minecraft: I can't play Minecraft it keeps saying unable to connect to world I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft/ae6820cc-baad-4162-97af-c6a934b23917
  4. When i try to launch Minecraft Dungeons i cant

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When i try to launch Minecraft Dungeons i cant: Just says this and doesent launch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-launch-minecraft-dungeons-i-cant/47a90eea-7f5d-4d23-8187-109c9f633789
  5. When i try to launch Minecraft Dungeons i cant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i try to launch Minecraft Dungeons i cant: Just says this and doesent launch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-launch-minecraft-dungeons-i-cant/47a90eea-7f5d-4d23-8187-109c9f633789
  6. When i try to launch Minecraft Dungeons i cant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I cant play Minecraft Dungeons

I cant play Minecraft Dungeons: I have had the game since it launched but now when I wanted to play it I just couldn’t. I bought it on Microsoft store and I can’t access the old launcher and I don’t have it at the regular Minecraft launcher. I’ve looked in Microsoft store and through Xbox but the only thing...
  8. I cant play Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play Minecraft Dungeons: I have had the game since it launched but now when I wanted to play it I just couldn’t. I bought it on Microsoft store and I can’t access the old launcher and I don’t have it at the regular Minecraft launcher. I’ve looked in Microsoft store and through Xbox but the only thing...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Online play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Online play: Hello : When I try to "Play Online" when playing Minecraft Dungeons I get a message that says "To play MD online, you must sign in to your Microsoft Account. Would you like to sign in now?" I press A to sign in and I get another message that says "Unable to connect to the...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons Purchased but cant install

Minecraft Dungeons Purchased but cant install: I purchased minecraft dungeons hero edition and when I went to install the button was blocked and said it looks like I have no applicable devices to install on. Even though the P.C. I'm using has windows 10. How do I fix this issue and install it?[ATTACH]...