Windows 10: I cant play Minecraft multiplayer because of Microsoft account settings and whenever I try...

Discus and support I cant play Minecraft multiplayer because of Microsoft account settings and whenever I try... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I just got a Microsoft account to play Minecraft Java Edition, and when I got it set up the Multiplayer and Realms bars were disabled, and when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cosmoman_4264, Feb 27, 2021.

1. I cant play Minecraft multiplayer because of Microsoft account settings and whenever I try...

So I just got a Microsoft account to play Minecraft Java Edition, and when I got it set up the Multiplayer and Realms bars were disabled, and when i hovered over the grayed bars it said "Multiplayer is disabled due to Microsoft account settings. I looked it up and it said that i needed to log into Xbox and change multiplayer settings. When I got to the page on privacy I tried to click the link it just brought me to the page again. I tried looking up "Join multiplayer settings" and it did not bring the link to the settings and brought me back to the support page again. I tried going onto my Microsoft account settings and there was no way to edit the multiplayer settings. So I was stuck in a loop and I could not change any settings. This was dated 2021 February 27.

:)

Cosmoman_4264, Feb 27, 2021

2. How to change privacy settings of Microsoft account to play MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER on ANDROID?

How to change privacy settings of Microsoft account to play MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER on ANDROID

SaiasishSarkar, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Issue with playing multiplayer on Minecraft due to Microsoft settings.

There have been other issues raised with this exact problem, however none of them seem to address it and solve it. Here is my exact situation:

• I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition installed on my laptop.
    • My account is not a child account, its birthday set is 1/1/2000, and it is not under a family.
    • All settings on my X-Box and Microsoft account allow for multiplayer, and I am in fact logged into the proper account on my machine and Minecraft.
    When I open Minecraft, I get the following error:

I cant play Minecraft multiplayer because of Microsoft account settings and whenever I try... 62feb764-b376-46f7-a6da-eb3812bc51f4?upload=true.png

I've triple checked my settings, and I've uninstalled/reinstalled it on my machine, but to no avail. What's the issue here?

OakendeDux, Feb 27, 2021
  4. I cant play Minecraft multiplayer because of Microsoft account settings and whenever I try...

Minecraft Multiplayer

I log onto Minecraft pocket edition on my kindle Fire 80 HD tablet and it says It says I can't play multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up. Where are the settings to change this and what do I need to do?

Rangerkane24, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

I cant play Minecraft multiplayer because of Microsoft account settings and whenever I try...

1. I cant play Minecraft multiplayer because of Microsoft account settings and whenever I try... - Similar Threads - cant play Minecraft

2. I did enable multiplayer in my microsoft account, but I still can't play Minecraft multiplayer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did enable multiplayer in my microsoft account, but I still can't play Minecraft multiplayer.: I did enable multiplayer, but I still can't play Minecraft multiplayer. I did what ever was told to do and allow it. But it still didn't work, I'm currently on windows 11, is that maybe the reason why it doesn't work? I just want to play minecraft multiplayer, please someone...
  3. I did enable multiplayer in my microsoft account, but I still can't play Minecraft multiplayer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I did enable multiplayer in my microsoft account, but I still can't play Minecraft multiplayer.: I did enable multiplayer, but I still can't play Minecraft multiplayer. I did what ever was told to do and allow it. But it still didn't work, I'm currently on windows 11, is that maybe the reason why it doesn't work? I just want to play minecraft multiplayer, please someone...
  4. I cant play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play minecraft multiplayer: I bought Minecraft recently and it wont let me play online saying is a privacy setting in my microsoft account but when i try to fix it on the Xbox site which is where it directs me it doesn't work because im on windows 11 and it only lets me update windows 10...
  5. I cant play minecraft multiplayer

I cant play minecraft multiplayer: I bought Minecraft recently and it wont let me play online saying is a privacy setting in my microsoft account but when i try to fix it on the Xbox site which is where it directs me it doesn't work because im on windows 11 and it only lets me update windows 10...
  6. I can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play minecraft multiplayer: I made an account a couple of months ago. My birthrate used to be 2019, but I changed it to my real birthday in 2009, but I need guardian consent, but I don't remember adding a guardian account...
  7. I can't play minecraft multiplayer

I can't play minecraft multiplayer: I made an account a couple of months ago. My birthrate used to be 2019, but I changed it to my real birthday in 2009, but I need guardian consent, but I don't remember adding a guardian account...
  8. Why can’t I play online multiplayer in Minecraft because of how my account is set up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I play online multiplayer in Minecraft because of how my account is set up?: When I was trying to play online Minecraft it would not allow me to play. It says my account isn’t set up for Minecraft realms and online multiplayer. I’ve tried going to settings to change the problem by giving myself access to play online but when I reboot Minecraft back up...
  9. Why can’t I play online multiplayer in Minecraft because of how my account is set up?

Why can’t I play online multiplayer in Minecraft because of how my account is set up?: When I was trying to play online Minecraft it would not allow me to play. It says my account isn’t set up for Minecraft realms and online multiplayer. I’ve tried going to settings to change the problem by giving myself access to play online but when I reboot Minecraft back up...
  10. I can't play Minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft multiplayer: I have linked my account but i can't play multiplayer on a Windows 10 pc where can i fix this and how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-multiplayer/d5087850-e159-4762-8d49-ad2983c44498