Windows 10: I can't play Minecraft multiplayer

Discus and support I can't play Minecraft multiplayer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have linked my account but i can't play multiplayer on a Windows 10 pc where can i fix this and how.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GracieManning, Jul 14, 2021.

1. I can't play Minecraft multiplayer

I have linked my account but i can't play multiplayer on a Windows 10 pc where can i fix this and how.

:)

GracieManning, Jul 14, 2021
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

Hi BASSWAGON,

Normally, multiplayer gaming requires you to have an internet connection so that you will be able to connect to the game server and play with your friends. If WiFi connection is not available for you, I suggest that you connect your computer to a phone hotspot
    as a workaround. In this way, you will be able to connect to the Minecraft servers and be able to play together with your friend.

Let us know if you need clarification. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Minecraft online multiplayer

best i was going to play minecraft online multiplayer games but it say its becuse off my settings how can i fix that?

MaximeMoels, Jul 14, 2021
  4. I can't play Minecraft multiplayer

Minecraft Multiplayer

I log onto Minecraft pocket edition on my kindle Fire 80 HD tablet and it says It says I can't play multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up. Where are the settings to change this and what do I need to do?

Rangerkane24, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

I can't play Minecraft multiplayer

1. I can't play Minecraft multiplayer - Similar Threads - can't play Minecraft

2. I cant play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play minecraft multiplayer: I bought Minecraft recently and it wont let me play online saying is a privacy setting in my microsoft account but when i try to fix it on the Xbox site which is where it directs me it doesn't work because im on windows 11 and it only lets me update windows 10...
  3. I cant play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant play minecraft multiplayer: I bought Minecraft recently and it wont let me play online saying is a privacy setting in my microsoft account but when i try to fix it on the Xbox site which is where it directs me it doesn't work because im on windows 11 and it only lets me update windows 10...
  4. I can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play minecraft multiplayer: I made an account a couple of months ago. My birthrate used to be 2019, but I changed it to my real birthday in 2009, but I need guardian consent, but I don't remember adding a guardian account...
  5. I can't play minecraft multiplayer

I can't play minecraft multiplayer: I made an account a couple of months ago. My birthrate used to be 2019, but I changed it to my real birthday in 2009, but I need guardian consent, but I don't remember adding a guardian account...
  6. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I'm not in a microsoft family or so, I've changed the privacy settings on my xbox account and I've allowed it so I can play with others outside xbox live. However I still can't access multiplayer on minecraft...
  7. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I'm not in a microsoft family or so, I've changed the privacy settings on my xbox account and I've allowed it so I can play with others outside xbox live. However I still can't access multiplayer on minecraft...
  8. I want to play multiplayer minecraft but i can't change my age to allow me to play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to play multiplayer minecraft but i can't change my age to allow me to play multiplayer: I want to play multiplayer but since my account age is under 13 i can't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-multiplayer-minecraft-but-i-cant/b7de7dfa-dc27-42e1-8a47-b980119f461e
  9. I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?: Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. Well, I can't play in multiplayer worlds at Minecraft anymore due to my Microsoft account settings. I just don't know how to change them. Can anyone help me? TIA...
  10. i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition: im trying to connect to my friend or another servers, but its says i need wifi for that but i don't have wifi and friend not from my city....