Windows 10: I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer

Discus and support I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please somebody help me how to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by spongyboby0, Oct 18, 2021.

1. I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer

Please somebody help me how to fix this

:)

spongyboby0, Oct 18, 2021

2. You can not play multyplayer because of how your account is set up

I play Minecraft PE on my phone and when I wanted to play on minecraft servers or add a friend it said "You can't play multyplayer because of how your account is set up. And then it said that I have to go to Redirection Toolsaccountsettings
    but I still dont know how to change my account settings.

AntonelaĆibarić, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer

Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

Xbox Support

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer

1. I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer - Similar Threads - cant play Minecraft

2. I cant play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant play minecraft multiplayer: I bought Minecraft recently and it wont let me play online saying is a privacy setting in my microsoft account but when i try to fix it on the Xbox site which is where it directs me it doesn't work because im on windows 11 and it only lets me update windows 10...
  3. I cant play minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play minecraft: I can't play Minecraft it keeps saying unable to connect to world I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft/ae6820cc-baad-4162-97af-c6a934b23917
  4. I cant play minecraft

I cant play minecraft: I can't play Minecraft it keeps saying unable to connect to world I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft/ae6820cc-baad-4162-97af-c6a934b23917
  5. I cant play Minecraft Dungeons

I cant play Minecraft Dungeons: I have had the game since it launched but now when I wanted to play it I just couldn’t. I bought it on Microsoft store and I can’t access the old launcher and I don’t have it at the regular Minecraft launcher. I’ve looked in Microsoft store and through Xbox but the only thing...
  6. I cant play Minecraft Dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant play Minecraft Dungeons: I have had the game since it launched but now when I wanted to play it I just couldn’t. I bought it on Microsoft store and I can’t access the old launcher and I don’t have it at the regular Minecraft launcher. I’ve looked in Microsoft store and through Xbox but the only thing...
  7. I cant play Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer

I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer: Please somebody help me how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-multyplayer/d5a77fb7-d413-416a-8fad-129fc331c7d8
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Multyplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Multyplayer: Hi, i was wondering if u needed to buy realms in order to play multyplayer because if so than thats just supa sad ;-; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-multyplayer/fa318178-9691-49af-9d63-9909181223c3
  10. Minecraft Java Edition Can't play Multyplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition Can't play Multyplayer: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition to play with my friends in Multiplayer but when I log in the game it says "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Minecraft account settings" Could someone please help me? Thank you...