Windows 10: I cant play Minecraft Win10 edition!

Discus and support I cant play Minecraft Win10 edition! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got an Xbox for Christmas, and it came with a Minecraft code to play it with. I used the code, and I could play, but now I cant play on Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by andrewnewman6, Oct 3, 2020.

1. I cant play Minecraft Win10 edition!

I got an Xbox for Christmas, and it came with a Minecraft code to play it with. I used the code, and I could play, but now I cant play on Win10 edition!

:)

andrewnewman6, Oct 3, 2020

2. Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Oct 3, 2020
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 3, 2020
  4. I cant play Minecraft Win10 edition!

Minecraft win10 edition auto update

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below, to disable automatic updates for Minecraft.

Steps:-

1. On the Start screen, select Microsoft Store to open the Store.
    2. Select the account menu (next to the search box), then select Settings.
    3. Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to
      NO.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

I cant play Minecraft Win10 edition!

1. I cant play Minecraft Win10 edition! - Similar Threads - cant play Minecraft

2. I cant play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play minecraft multiplayer: I bought Minecraft recently and it wont let me play online saying is a privacy setting in my microsoft account but when i try to fix it on the Xbox site which is where it directs me it doesn't work because im on windows 11 and it only lets me update windows 10...
  3. I cant play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant play minecraft multiplayer: I bought Minecraft recently and it wont let me play online saying is a privacy setting in my microsoft account but when i try to fix it on the Xbox site which is where it directs me it doesn't work because im on windows 11 and it only lets me update windows 10...
  4. I cant play minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play minecraft: I can't play Minecraft it keeps saying unable to connect to world I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft/ae6820cc-baad-4162-97af-c6a934b23917
  5. I cant play minecraft

I cant play minecraft: I can't play Minecraft it keeps saying unable to connect to world I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft/ae6820cc-baad-4162-97af-c6a934b23917
  6. I cant play Minecraft Dungeons

I cant play Minecraft Dungeons: I have had the game since it launched but now when I wanted to play it I just couldn’t. I bought it on Microsoft store and I can’t access the old launcher and I don’t have it at the regular Minecraft launcher. I’ve looked in Microsoft store and through Xbox but the only thing...
  7. I cant play Minecraft Dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant play Minecraft Dungeons: I have had the game since it launched but now when I wanted to play it I just couldn’t. I bought it on Microsoft store and I can’t access the old launcher and I don’t have it at the regular Minecraft launcher. I’ve looked in Microsoft store and through Xbox but the only thing...
  8. I cant play Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer: Please somebody help me how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-multyplayer/d5a77fb7-d413-416a-8fad-129fc331c7d8
  10. I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer

I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer: Please somebody help me how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-multyplayer/d5a77fb7-d413-416a-8fad-129fc331c7d8