Windows 10: i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

Discus and support i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; im trying to connect to my friend or another servers, but its says i need wifi for that but i don't have wifi and friend not from my city.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BASSWAGON, Jul 17, 2018.

1. BASSWAGON Win User

i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

im trying to connect to my friend or another servers, but its says i need wifi for that
    but i don't have wifi and friend not from my city.

:)

BASSWAGON, Jul 17, 2018
  2. John W_17 Win User

Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10

When I try to accept a new realm membership from a friend on Minecraft Windows 10, it says I "cannot play online multiplayer through xbox live because of how my account is set up." So I went online and changed my settings to allow me to play online, went
    back to minecraft, and got the same error. I have tried rebooting, refreshing and closing then reopening Minecraft.

Please help!

John W_17, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Minecraft xbox one edition to pc

Hi,

You cannot play Minecraft with the same account on a different platforms. We would suggest that you login a different Microsoft account for you to play multiplayer.

Jomari Arc, Jul 17, 2018
  4. i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

Minecraft pe

Hello Kevaughnn,

Multiplayer on Minecraft is available through player-hosted and business-hosted servers, thus enabling multiple players to interact and communicate with each other on a single world. Please provide us the information below so that we can assists you or direct
    you to the correct line of support:

• Are you playing Minecraft: Pocket Edition multiplayer on your Lumia?
    • Is this a local or business-hosted servers?

Regards.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

1. i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition - Similar Threads - can't play multiplayer

2. I can't play Minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft multiplayer: I have linked my account but i can't play multiplayer on a Windows 10 pc where can i fix this and how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-multiplayer/d5087850-e159-4762-8d49-ad2983c44498
  3. Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers: I have recently purchased Minecraft Java Edition, and I was creating a Minecraft server for my friends and I to play on, but it gives me a Failed to Login: The authentication servers are currently down for maintenance. I know it's because I have a Microsoft account I am just...
  4. minecraft java edition multiplayer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    minecraft java edition multiplayer: Hello, I recently bought minecraft java edition on my pc yesterday and I linked it with this microsoft account, but when i attempt to play multipayer it says "multiplayer is disabled. pease check your microsoft account settings". I have tried everything, I don't even have a...
  5. Minecraft not able to play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not able to play multiplayer: Hello guys, i made a microsoft account for my brother and when he tried to play multiplayer it says he can't because of the privacy settings. He plays on java edition on pc, but like i said it is affiliated with a microsoft user. I've tried for some days now, and all the...
  6. I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?: Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. Well, I can't play in multiplayer worlds at Minecraft anymore due to my Microsoft account settings. I just don't know how to change them. Can anyone help me? TIA...
  7. I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.: When I play Minecraft, I can't play on the servers/multiplayer place, it says go to to aka.ms/accountsettings. When I got there, I don't see anything and when I looked at the Xbox Ambassador's advice, It didn't work! Please help me play Minecraft multiplayer. Also, I didn't...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on PC - No Multiplayer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on PC - No Multiplayer?: Good day, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a while back (June 2019) on PC and haven't compared it to others for a while. After seeing other's peoples launchers and experience I noticed, that my game would just start, giving me no option to go into multiplayer. On the...
  9. how can I play multiplayer in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I play multiplayer in minecraft: plssss tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-play-multiplayer-in-minecraft/18132852-9b3f-4c21-b533-95a33e178285
  10. Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10: When I try to accept a new realm membership from a friend on Minecraft Windows 10, it says I "cannot play online multiplayer through xbox live because of how my account is set up." So I went online and changed my settings to allow me to play online, went back to minecraft,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you cannot play online multiplayer minecraft

2. minecraft you cannot play online multiplay because of how your microsoft account is setup. review and change your account settings at aka... what do i do

3. multiplayer permissions windows

4. cannot join multiplayer minecraft windows 10,
  5. minecraft multiplayer error,
  6. why cant i see multiplayer in minecraft menu,
  7. cant play online minecraft,
  8. i cant play minecraft multiplayer,
  9. minecraft cannot play multiplaye windows 10,
  10. minecraft pe version cannot play multiplayer,
  11. why cant i play multiplayer on minecraft pocket edition,
  12. minecraft windows 7 cant play multiplayer,
  13. cant play multiplayer minecraft windows 10 edition,
  14. minecraft cannot play multiplayer account is setup microsoft