Windows 10: I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?

Discus and support I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. Well, I can't play in multiplayer worlds at Minecraft anymore due to my Microsoft account settings. I just don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by anonym1811988, Aug 2, 2020.

1. I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. Well, I can't play in multiplayer worlds at Minecraft anymore due to my Microsoft account settings. I just don't know how to change them. Can anyone help me?

TIA

:)

anonym1811988, Aug 2, 2020

2. I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.

Hi Ani_v,

Thank you for bringing this concern to us,

I understand that there where some concerns encountered while connecting to Minecraft multi player game.

Please let us work together to find a solution for this concern.

Please let us use this suggestion provided on this discussion bellow. User who have this same kind of issue was able to resolve this concern using the steps provided here.

"You can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is set up."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know on how I can further assist you Ani_v.

Continue to have a safe and good day,

Best regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Ani_v Win User
    I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.

When I play Minecraft, I can't play on the servers/multiplayer place, it says go to to aka.ms/accountsettings. When I got there, I don't see anything and when I looked at the Xbox Ambassador's advice, It didn't work! Please help me play Minecraft multiplayer.

Also, I didn't know what category this goes to.

Ani_v, Aug 2, 2020
  4. I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?

I can't play multiplayer with my Microsoft account

I play minecraft PE every time I try to play in a server or with my friends they say you can't play multiplayer because how your account is set up. Check the privacy in aka.ms/account settings. But every time I check the privacy nothing to do

IsmailproGamer3, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?

1. I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft? - Similar Threads - can't play multiplayer

2. Can't play multiplayer in mcc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play multiplayer in mcc: So every now and again mcc refuses to let me join and form of game. I can't join traditional matchmaking, no games show up in the customs browser, and i can't session join anybody. I am running the windows store version of the mcc which from what i hear is the buggier build...
  3. I can't play Minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft multiplayer: I have linked my account but i can't play multiplayer on a Windows 10 pc where can i fix this and how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-multiplayer/d5087850-e159-4762-8d49-ad2983c44498
  4. Minecraft not letting me play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not letting me play multiplayer: Minecraft still doesn't let me play multiplayer I tried every way I knew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-not-letting-me-play-multiplayer/f30d118f-0d86-4051-969d-e0a59c8b0709
  5. Minecraft not able to play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not able to play multiplayer: Hello guys, i made a microsoft account for my brother and when he tried to play multiplayer it says he can't because of the privacy settings. He plays on java edition on pc, but like i said it is affiliated with a microsoft user. I've tried for some days now, and all the...
  6. I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.: When I play Minecraft, I can't play on the servers/multiplayer place, it says go to to aka.ms/accountsettings. When I got there, I don't see anything and when I looked at the Xbox Ambassador's advice, It didn't work! Please help me play Minecraft multiplayer. Also, I didn't...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Multiplayer World Timeout

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Multiplayer World Timeout: I was just wondering if there's a way to alter or turn off the timeout feature for multiplayer worlds. My friend hosts one of his worlds for me and a few friends to join and when he goes away for about 15 mins, the world shuts off and kicks everyone out. I have attempted...
  8. how can I play multiplayer in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I play multiplayer in minecraft: plssss tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-play-multiplayer-in-minecraft/18132852-9b3f-4c21-b533-95a33e178285
  9. i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition: im trying to connect to my friend or another servers, but its says i need wifi for that but i don't have wifi and friend not from my city....
  10. Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10: When I try to accept a new realm membership from a friend on Minecraft Windows 10, it says I "cannot play online multiplayer through xbox live because of how my account is set up." So I went online and changed my settings to allow me to play online, went back to minecraft,...