Windows 10: I can't play my games on windows 11 through the controller game crashing

Discus and support I can't play my games on windows 11 through the controller game crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've done everything and I couldn't fix this error. I've tried to install a new drive but it says everything is up to date. I don't know what to do if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vagner Luna, Oct 22, 2021.

1. I can't play my games on windows 11 through the controller game crashing

I've done everything and I couldn't fix this error. I've tried to install a new drive but it says everything is up to date. I don't know what to do if you can help me if I send a link from a drive to the xbox 360 controller on windows 11 I would be very grateful.

:)

Vagner Luna, Oct 22, 2021

2. Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Issues with using game controlers while playing Need for speed game on windows 10.

Hi Grimmey,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with using Game controller while playing game on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in game settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "get a joystick or wheel to run in 2010 Need for speed hot pursuit", are you facing any issues while playing other game using through game controllers?
    • Which game controllers are you using on the computer?

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. It will check for any hardware change in the computer and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Click on View All on the left panel of the screen.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

Please get back to us with an update on issues in
    using Game controller while playing game on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 22, 2021
  4. I can't play my games on windows 11 through the controller game crashing

Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

I can't play my games on windows 11 through the controller game crashing

1. I can't play my games on windows 11 through the controller game crashing - Similar Threads - can't play games

2. Can't play my game pass games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play my game pass games.: Got game pass from discord nitro so i downloaded some games but none of the games work. when i press play it starts launching and asks me to sign in so i press my account to login then it boots me and say "sign in to play this game". I have tried repairing all things xbox....
  3. Can't play my game pass games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't play my game pass games.: Got game pass from discord nitro so i downloaded some games but none of the games work. when i press play it starts launching and asks me to sign in so i press my account to login then it boots me and say "sign in to play this game". I have tried repairing all things xbox....
  4. Why can't I play games through Xbox App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I play games through Xbox App?: For some reason, in both Xbox Insider and Normal Xbox App, it won't let me play most games or install them. For instance, I purchased Minecraft for Windows through Xbox, and it won't even install. It gets to verifying the data and compiling it then pulls an error. With Forza...
  5. Why can't I play games through Xbox App?

Why can't I play games through Xbox App?: For some reason, in both Xbox Insider and Normal Xbox App, it won't let me play most games or install them. For instance, I purchased Minecraft for Windows through Xbox, and it won't even install. It gets to verifying the data and compiling it then pulls an error. With Forza...
  6. Game Controllers Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Controllers Crashing: I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro that I've used for ages. All of a sudden, when I attempt to go into properties in the Game Controllers, the window just disappears. I know the joystick is registering and working because it's listing there but also in the Logitech Game...
  7. Game Controllers Crashing

Game Controllers Crashing: I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro that I've used for ages. All of a sudden, when I attempt to go into properties in the Game Controllers, the window just disappears. I know the joystick is registering and working because it's listing there but also in the Logitech Game...
  8. Game Controllers Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 11 Crashing when playing game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashing when playing game.: Minidumps don't seem to be helping. Literally about to revert back to Windows 10 because 11 is such ****.This is a fresh install of 11 on a new...
  10. I can't play my games on windows 11 through the controller game crashing

I can't play my games on windows 11 through the controller game crashing: I've done everything and I couldn't fix this error. I've tried to install a new drive but it says everything is up to date. I don't know what to do if you can help me if I send a link from a drive to the xbox 360 controller on windows 11 I would be very grateful....