Windows 10: I can't Play my music in offline mode on Groove Music or any video on Films and TV!! Error...

Discus and support I can't Play my music in offline mode on Groove Music or any video on Films and TV!! Error... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to play my music in offline mode I get the following: Can't Play. Can't access the file. Make sure the file isn't in use, that you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sarabjeet Kaur Kohli, May 13, 2020.

1. I can't Play my music in offline mode on Groove Music or any video on Films and TV!! Error...

When I try to play my music in offline mode I get the following:

Can't Play.

Can't access the file. Make sure the file isn't in use, that you can access the place the file is stored, and that your network's proxy settings are correct, then try again.

The error code is 0xc00d11d2 0x80070005

I tried to use the music file saved in another drive and it was also not working!

Same happens with my video files with Movies and TV.

I used both music and video files with Windows Media Player and it shows the same message!

Is this any problem related to Virus or Malware??

Also I use Ccleaner and Glary Utilitiesrecommended by your community as my Laptop hangs a lot even with 8 GB RAM. Do they caused any problems???

:)

Sarabjeet Kaur Kohli, May 13, 2020
  2. angd Win User

groove music and film tv issues

the groove music and film/tv app were working perfectly from install of windows 10. Just the other day when launching these i get the error below. I click on store, it tells me there is a problem and to reinstall the app. Even after I reinstall the app I keep getting this same error message as shown below. I only use a local account. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

I can't Play my music in offline mode on Groove Music or any video on Films and TV!! Error... [​IMG]

Thanks in advance.

3. Faizan.P Win User
    Music films and tv

Dear microsoft

In my pc is windows April's version but where is the music and films&tv . i downloaded the groove music and films & tv the app is error

In windows 10 1st version music and flims tv is already there.

Faizan.P, May 13, 2020
  4. I can't Play my music in offline mode on Groove Music or any video on Films and TV!! Error...

Groove Music and Film and TV

Hi.

I can not sign into my Microsoft account on GrooveMusic and Film and TV. I live in South Africa. The error code is 0xc00d1388. I also have a problem refreshing the library in Groove music. Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks.

Reolin_Govender, May 13, 2020
Thema:

I can't Play my music in offline mode on Groove Music or any video on Films and TV!! Error...

1. I can't Play my music in offline mode on Groove Music or any video on Films and TV!! Error... - Similar Threads - can't Play music

2. Can't play videos or music with W10 Media or music or video apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't play videos or music with W10 Media or music or video apps: I'm looking for suggestions how to troubleshoot a video problem in W10. When I try to play mp3/4 videos with either W10 Media Player or the VLC app, videos are either choppy and stop after a few seconds, or in the case with VLC, the app just flashes. I've uninstalled/clean...
  3. Sound not working properly in Groove Music or Films & TV.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound not working properly in Groove Music or Films & TV.: I bought a Windows 10 laptop from Dell a number of months ago. It's an XPS 15 9500 . The sound has never worked right in the Groove Music or Films & TV apps. When I try to play an MP3 or a video all I hear is harsh noise. It's strange because videos and music sound fine in...
  4. Help locating purchased and downloaded music playing in "My Music" / "Groove Music"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help locating purchased and downloaded music playing in "My Music" / "Groove Music": I bought a song mix from a website and received the link via email to download it. Every time I click the link to download it, my computer opens up "My Music" - specifically "Groove Music." Where is the actual song file located? It is not showing up in my "Groove Music" song...
  5. Music widgets with groove music

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Music widgets with groove music: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ybdulbeczv751.png?width=907&format=png&auto=webp&s=31c16a3935607d12a0d5015a18e8725979cd9593 So I have the twenty one pilots shortcut that opens up groove music and starts playing their music immediately but is there any way to make it do...
  6. Groove Music.

Groove Music.: The album display looks really blury/low quality, the cover arts look so bad in the main groove page, when I click on the album and open it, it's good again. Any idea what's going on here ? submitted by /u/Yosefalii [link] [comments]...
  7. Groove Music Sleep Mode

Groove Music Sleep Mode: Hey, I've been using Groove Music a lot to listen to my audio books when I go sleep, and I was wondering if there is any way I can make my Laptop go into sleepmode while listening to Groove Music. The setting for battery saving doesn't work for me, since I always have full...
  8. Error 0xc00d4e86 in Xbox Music, Movies & TV, Groove Music, WMP apps

in Windows 10 News
    Error 0xc00d4e86 in Xbox Music, Movies & TV, Groove Music, WMP apps: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will examine the cause and then provide the remediation to the error 0xc00d4e86 you might encounter with Windows 10 native media like Xbox Music, Windows Media Player, Groove Music, or Movies & TV apps when you [...] This post Error...
  9. groove music and film tv issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    groove music and film tv issues: the groove music and film/tv app were working perfectly from install of windows 10. Just the other day when launching these i get the error below. I click on store, it tells me there is a problem and to reinstall the app. Even after I reinstall the app I keep getting this...
  10. Groove Music and Film&TV apps open and then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Groove Music and Film&TV apps open and then close immediately.: Spent the best part of a day fixing my PC after a W10 upgrade this morning. All seems to be working well now except that I have an issue with a couple of Metro apps - those named in the title. What happens is that the apps open and then automatically close themselves after...