Windows 10: I can't play my panda pop game on my Facebook

Discus and support I can't play my panda pop game on my Facebook in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My game on facebook will not load all the way please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lorettaevans2020, Jan 11, 2020.

1. I can't play my panda pop game on my Facebook

My game on facebook will not load all the way please help

:)

lorettaevans2020, Jan 11, 2020

2. Cannot load Facebook's Panda Pop using Internet Explorer

I'm getting an error about "Unity throwing too much recursion" when playing Panda Pop on Facebook. I right-clicked and tried to Run
    iexplorer.exe -extoff - got a response that Windows couldn't find that. So this game no longer runs on ie, chrome or firefox. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.

SuzanneRoss33, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Facebook Panda Pop will not load

Panda Pop loads top and bottom frame but game area remains blank. Has not loaded since I installed Windows 10. All upgrades installed.

HaroldWhaley, Jan 11, 2020
  4. I can't play my panda pop game on my Facebook

Facebook Panda Pop will not load

Did all of this, just caused me problems with lost data from other games & websites. No change with Panda Pop.

I again uninstalled, rebooted computer and reinstalled. No change,

HaroldWhaley, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

I can't play my panda pop game on my Facebook

1. I can't play my panda pop game on my Facebook - Similar Threads - can't play panda

2. Can't play my game pass games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play my game pass games.: Got game pass from discord nitro so i downloaded some games but none of the games work. when i press play it starts launching and asks me to sign in so i press my account to login then it boots me and say "sign in to play this game". I have tried repairing all things xbox....
  3. Can't play my game pass games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't play my game pass games.: Got game pass from discord nitro so i downloaded some games but none of the games work. when i press play it starts launching and asks me to sign in so i press my account to login then it boots me and say "sign in to play this game". I have tried repairing all things xbox....
  4. Why can't I play my game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I play my game?: I have a custom built PC that my IT friend and I built together. We bought and installed Windows 11 Pro and all modern games work really well and what not. However; when I tried playing Fallout 3 GOTY Edition through Steam it would open with the screen that displays play and...
  5. Why can't I play my game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I play my game?: I have a custom built PC that my IT friend and I built together. We bought and installed Windows 11 Pro and all modern games work really well and what not. However; when I tried playing Fallout 3 GOTY Edition through Steam it would open with the screen that displays play and...
  6. Can't connect to Facebook in my VM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to Facebook in my VM: I am encountering an issue while attempting to connect to my Facebook account within a VM. An error is indicating that the provided credentials are incorrect. Interestingly, when I use the same credentials on my personal laptop, everything works seamlessly.I find myself...
  7. why the **** can't i play my games microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why the **** can't i play my games microsoft: 3 seperate error codes installing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-cant-i-play-my-games-microsoft/aabbc2dc-6c74-4f14-af9f-ee99de5bdb7b
  8. My game is running in the background and I can't play it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My game is running in the background and I can't play it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/H-ckerman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2uqo9/my_game_is_running_in_the_background_and_i_cant/
  9. Pop up error message while playing a particular game on facebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up error message while playing a particular game on facebook: Every time I play a particular game on facebook a "screeching" error message pops up saying that all my files will be deleted if I don't update Windows software. Is anyone else getting this message and how did you fix the problem?...
  10. Screen too big of Panda Pop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen too big of Panda Pop: I play Panda Pop, on Facebook, a lot, but a while back the picture of the game became narrow and longer. I have to scroll up and down to see what's going on at the top and bottom! It is very frustrating! Is there some way to fix this? I have no idea what happened to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. panda pop wont load on facebook

2. WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH PANDA POP GAME

3. why wont panda pop load

4. why wont panda pop load in facebook,
  5. cant play panda pop