Windows 10: I can't play my panda pop game on my Facebook

Discus and support I can't play my panda pop game on my Facebook in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My game on facebook will not load all the way please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lorettaevans2020, Jan 11, 2020.

1. I can't play my panda pop game on my Facebook

My game on facebook will not load all the way please help

:)

lorettaevans2020, Jan 11, 2020

2. Cannot load Facebook's Panda Pop using Internet Explorer

I'm getting an error about "Unity throwing too much recursion" when playing Panda Pop on Facebook. I right-clicked and tried to Run
    iexplorer.exe -extoff - got a response that Windows couldn't find that. So this game no longer runs on ie, chrome or firefox. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.

SuzanneRoss33, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Facebook Panda Pop will not load

Panda Pop loads top and bottom frame but game area remains blank. Has not loaded since I installed Windows 10. All upgrades installed.

HaroldWhaley, Jan 11, 2020
  4. I can't play my panda pop game on my Facebook

Facebook Panda Pop will not load

Did all of this, just caused me problems with lost data from other games & websites. No change with Panda Pop.

I again uninstalled, rebooted computer and reinstalled. No change,

HaroldWhaley, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

I can't play my panda pop game on my Facebook

1. I can't play my panda pop game on my Facebook - Similar Threads - can't play panda

2. Microsoft Store doesnt recognize my PC, and therefore i can't play my games available on my...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesnt recognize my PC, and therefore i can't play my games available on my...: Hello! My issue is that I cannot play, for example, rainbow six siege which I've played until now on XBOX ONE, but now I want to play it on PC. So, I opened the XBOX app available on w10, searched for my game, found it, clicked on "Find my game on Microsoft Store", found it...
  3. Pop up error message while playing a particular game on facebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up error message while playing a particular game on facebook: Every time I play a particular game on facebook a "screeching" error message pops up saying that all my files will be deleted if I don't update Windows software. Is anyone else getting this message and how did you fix the problem?...
  4. I can't play my CD

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't play my CD: Everything was fine until I turned off my PC and when I used it again my CD won't play. I need help to fix this issue. urgent I need to play some CD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-my-cd/6b7c588c-9cd2-41e8-b1df-b5ec88c26a18
  5. Screen too big of Panda Pop

Screen too big of Panda Pop: I play Panda Pop, on Facebook, a lot, but a while back the picture of the game became narrow and longer. I have to scroll up and down to see what's going on at the top and bottom! It is very frustrating! Is there some way to fix this? I have no idea what happened to...
  6. Some of my facebook games won't load!

Some of my facebook games won't load!: Please help! Some of my facebook games (more than one but not all of it) won't load and they all need flash player to play. I've installed flash player already but they just stuck on the loading screen forever! I tried opening them in different browsers already, tries...
  7. Can't play my games on my pc since I got the update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't play my games on my pc since I got the update.: Since I got the update I can't play my games anymore. When the games starts it disappears and stops running. This new update really is a bad update in my opinion. Microsoft needs to a better job with their updates. If they can't then leave things alone or go back to XP. I've...
  8. can I get my iconc on my desktop? like google, games, facebook?

can I get my iconc on my desktop? like google, games, facebook?: I have a new notebook/ tablet and would like to have icons on the desk top pertaining to my most used apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/can-i-get-my-iconc-on-my-desktop-like-google-games/4f5703db-107c-4023-b0ef-33162c1294d7
  9. I can't play old games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play old games: Can somebody help i have windows 10 4 gb ram 3.1 ghz processor and 2 gb graphics card. Today i want to play game called x ray ball and it's released in 2004 but i can't play i just crash i have problems too in some old games from that year or another. Old games are so slow...
  10. When playing a game and moving, my I can't move my mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When playing a game and moving, my I can't move my mouse.: When playing on my windows 10 home computer and I move using the arrows keys, I can't move the mouse to look up, down, right and left. It just stays in one position when moving. I have tried to fix it but I can't fix it. This is happening in all my games and I don't know what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH PANDA POP GAME