Windows 10: I cant play my videos from my sd card

Discus and support I cant play my videos from my sd card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need help how do you view your videos from your sd card I can see it playing and it has sound but something is blocking from viewing it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brittneyibarra, Nov 6, 2018.

1. I cant play my videos from my sd card

I need help how do you view your videos from your sd card

I can see it playing and it has sound but something is blocking from viewing it

:)

brittneyibarra, Nov 6, 2018
  2. DhanaK Win User

SD card videos are not playing in Lumia 520 windows 8.1

Hi,

With the Lumia 520 windows 8.1, videos stored in the SD card are not playing in the "Video" pre-installed app. But it is showing the list of the video files.

Anybody facing similar issue?

DhanaK, Nov 6, 2018
  3. JMartz65 Win User
    sd card problem with videos

It says the best driver is already installed. I really think it's an issue related to the sd card hardware or driver. The problem doesn't happen if the videos are on the hard drive.

JMartz65, Nov 6, 2018
  4. I cant play my videos from my sd card

Videos are not stored on SD-card

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Have you already configured the SD card in such a way that it stores the videos directly to SD card?
    • Are you referring to the video taken from the device camera or other offline videos?
    If you have already configured the SD card in such a way that it directly saves to the SD card, then I suggest you to upgrade the device to the latest build 14383 and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14383 for PC and Mobile - Windows Experience Blog

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

I cant play my videos from my sd card

1. I cant play my videos from my sd card - Similar Threads - cant play videos

2. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download photos from sd card: Had Widows auto upgrade overnight - appearance of "Photos" changed - tried to download pictures from SD card - got an error message " Please Update your device settings to accept media transfer" - how do I do this ?...
  3. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant download photos from sd card: Had Widows auto upgrade overnight - appearance of "Photos" changed - tried to download pictures from SD card - got an error message " Please Update your device settings to accept media transfer" - how do I do this ?...
  4. uploading videos to pc from sd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uploading videos to pc from sd card: when uploading deer cam videos on sd card to my h.p. pc, the videos are not arranged in the correct order day and time wise. can you tell me how to change settings in photos app in order to arrange them correctly when downloading?...
  5. uploading videos to pc from sd card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uploading videos to pc from sd card: when uploading deer cam videos on sd card to my h.p. pc, the videos are not arranged in the correct order day and time wise. can you tell me how to change settings in photos app in order to arrange them correctly when downloading?...
  6. Playing music from a micro SD card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playing music from a micro SD card: So i have like 40 gigs of music stored on a micro sd card which i have inside an adapter and plugged into my sd card slot on my laptop, i want to be able to listen to music without spinning up my hdd all the time as i rarely need to access it, but while playing music it will...
  7. I CANT SEE ALL THE FOLDERS IN MY SD CARD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I CANT SEE ALL THE FOLDERS IN MY SD CARD: I insert the sd card in the sd slot, and it reads it fine on my windows 10 acer, but the problem is that when i open its folder, there is nothing in there, and its at full capacity. It says sdhc D: and its at 63.7mb available of 14.4 gb and its in red, because its at full...
  8. viewing video recording from sd card

in Windows 10 Customization
    viewing video recording from sd card: This is what keeps coming up when trying to view the recording off my car dash cam. This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt. The computer system is reading Avi to which the dash cam...
  9. Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I cant watch videos from an sd card...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I cant watch videos from an sd card...: Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I can't watch videos from an sd card without the computer glitching and my whole screen glitches every now and then for like half a second. It is a fresh PC build. Please help!!! all my drivers are up to date and I even...
  10. my sd card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my sd card: lately my sd card has been acting up, as in it does not let me have read and write permissions, every time i unplug it it reverts back to what it was before i tried to delete something, and when i created a new folder this wierd stuff showed up in it, im guessing it is a...