Windows 10: I can’t play on public servers

Discus and support I can’t play on public servers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’m on mobile and I can’t play a public server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by maddiesuzen, Dec 2, 2020.

1. I can’t play on public servers

I’m on mobile and I can’t play a public server

:)

maddiesuzen, Dec 2, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Windows Home Server Power Pack 1 Public Beta Released

Last month we brought information about the first Power Pack for Windows Home Server OS. Today, Microsoft announced the availability of the Windows Home Server Power Pack 1 Release Candidate for public beta testing. Again, this pack should fix the data corruption errors (KB #946676) with Windows Home Server that have plagued the OS since its release. Additional list of known issues are available on the Windows Home Server forums. Download the Windows Home Server Power Pack 1 RC from Microsoft Connect (registration is required).

Note: In an email sent to all beta testers Microsoft suggests that even with the public Power Pack 1 RC installed, users should back up all their files just in case "something happens".

Source: DailyTech

malware, Dec 2, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

I can’t play on public servers

TPU Minecraft Server

i was just bumming around and getting some basic supplies/tools, and the server rebooted for maintenance. when i get back in, where do you suggest i head off to to start doing my own thing? also, a list of 'public' warp areas in teh first post wouldnt go astray, as well as how to set up my own if i can.

Mussels, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

I can’t play on public servers

1. I can’t play on public servers - Similar Threads - can’t play public

2. Can’t reach the DCHP server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t reach the DCHP server: I just bought a HP Victus with Windows 11 and everything has been working good so far. My problem is that I can’t connect to my wifi. I have checked and the router/modem is not the problem, neither the distance between the laptop and the router: other devices connect...
  3. Can’t reach the DCHP server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t reach the DCHP server: I just bought a HP Victus with Windows 11 and everything has been working good so far. My problem is that I can’t connect to my wifi. I have checked and the router/modem is not the problem, neither the distance between the laptop and the router: other devices connect...
  4. Can’t connect to DHCP server?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect to DHCP server?: Hello. I hope you all are well.I own an HP Envy x360 with Windows 11. No Ethernet cable port so purely wireless.For the past week I have been unable to stay connected to the internet. The errors I’ve been getting is “Can’t reach DHCP server” or “Can’t reach default gateway”....
  5. Can’t connect to DHCP server?

Can’t connect to DHCP server?: Hello. I hope you all are well.I own an HP Envy x360 with Windows 11. No Ethernet cable port so purely wireless.For the past week I have been unable to stay connected to the internet. The errors I’ve been getting is “Can’t reach DHCP server” or “Can’t reach default gateway”....
  6. I can’t play some online games

I can’t play some online games: I try to play some online games but a message pops up that I have to change strings to play online but I don’t know what to do. It is a kids account but it’s changed to allow 18+ content * Moved from Community Center...
  7. I can’t play some online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t play some online games: I try to play some online games but a message pops up that I have to change strings to play online but I don’t know what to do. It is a kids account but it’s changed to allow 18+ content * Moved from Community Center...
  8. Programs can’t connect to their servers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Programs can’t connect to their servers?: So basically, these past few days I can’t get iTunes or iCloud to connect to apple servers. Not a massive deal. However, now when trying to open EPIC games launcher, it says I need an active internet connection. Anyone any ideas? I have disabled all windows security and...
  9. I can’t play forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t play forza horizon 3: I just bought forza horizon 3 and downloaded onto my laptop and i cant play it. It just keeps closing imediatly. Why is that i also have cuphead downloaded and i can play it just fine....
  10. Can’t connect to public optimum WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t connect to public optimum WiFi: My problem is i have a wireless network adapter for 5ghz when i try connecting to optimum the trouble shooting diagnoses states “ the hidden network optimum wifi cant connect because computer setting does not match network setting”.Everything was working fine untill my little...