Windows 10: I can't play online games anymore because of "no Internet access" (more in comments)

Discus and support I can't play online games anymore because of "no Internet access" (more in comments) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JuliguanTheMan [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JuliguanTheMan, Mar 19, 2020.

1. I can't play online games anymore because of "no Internet access" (more in comments)

/u/JuliguanTheMan, Mar 19, 2020

2. Unable to access play and charge cable on Xbox 360

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Charge and Play cable on Xbox 360, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know what exactly happens when you try to access the cable?

I would like to inform that you can play the games using the cable. There might some reasons like:

• The battery has reached the charge limit.
    • There's a problem with the charge cable.
    • There's a problem with the battery.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

The Rechargeable Battery Pack does not charge when it’s connected to your Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the cable for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Not able to play games, keeps saying that it is incompatible and it doesn't load the game anymore.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Games are not playing in Windows. We will help you.

This issue might have caused due to the outdated drivers of the Graphics display card.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    Refer:
    How to update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to
    contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

I can't play online games anymore because of "no Internet access" (more in comments)

Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

I can't play online games anymore because of "no Internet access" (more in comments)

1. I can't play online games anymore because of "no Internet access" (more in comments) - Similar Threads - can't play online

2. I can't play online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't play online: Why ? I can't play online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-online/81bf58bc-bf41-42dd-8bd5-307ed91e602e
  3. can't play any games anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't play any games anymore: so my parents are both against microsoft parental controls as they both think there is no reason for me and my siblings to be monitered that way, so after i got forced to join a parental control thingy no one agreed to it but we could'nt back out of it anymore so my father...
  4. can't play any games anymore

can't play any games anymore: so my parents are both against microsoft parental controls as they both think there is no reason for me and my siblings to be monitered that way, so after i got forced to join a parental control thingy no one agreed to it but we could'nt back out of it anymore so my father...
  5. I Can't Play Online Games but Have No Problem Using the Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Play Online Games but Have No Problem Using the Internet: Around 20 days ago I upraded my 64 bit computer from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Home Edition version 22H2. I use a 802.11n WIFI Adapter, and since my computer and the modem are quite far away, using ethernet isn't really an option. I was able to download and play online...
  6. I Can't Play Online Games but Have No Problem Using the Internet

I Can't Play Online Games but Have No Problem Using the Internet: Around 20 days ago I upraded my 64 bit computer from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Home Edition version 22H2. I use a 802.11n WIFI Adapter, and since my computer and the modem are quite far away, using ethernet isn't really an option. I was able to download and play online...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons Can't play because online play is restricted

Minecraft Dungeons Can't play because online play is restricted: Privileges error Can't play because online play is restricted All specifications regarding the family account have been set based on the FAQs, the Microsoft Windows 10 2004 function update has been installed, all other requirements have been met, the XBOX network has been...
  8. Internet disconnect when playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnect when playing online games: Hi, I know this issue has happened to a lot of users so I look for the solutions to it in Microsoft hub but then none of the suggested worked. Maybe because my situation is different. So, here's the thing: This issue came across my laptop 2 days ago when I wanted to play...
  9. Internet disconnecting when playing online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnecting when playing online games: My internet which is connected to the school is disconnecting when i play online games on my desktop. Browser games work fine but games that need installation like league of legends and fortnite disconnect every few minutes or every 30 minutes, it is random. I can watch...
  10. I played online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I played online games: online games until I accidently hit PLAY OFFLINE GAMES and now I cant get back to play games online with friends. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-played-online-games/955e6f3b-0785-4d46-b28d-082a1140a3bb