Windows 10: i cant play the minecraft that i bought

Discus and support i cant play the minecraft that i bought in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i downloaded minecraft and it keeps saying buy full game ,i bought it using a gift card if that helps answer, i bought starter collection list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adamazab, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Adamazab Win User

i cant play the minecraft that i bought

i downloaded minecraft and it keeps saying buy full game ,i bought it using a gift card if that helps answer, i bought starter collection

list of things i tried:

wsreset

resetting microsoft store multiple times

in place upgrade

clearing temp folder

uninstalling and reinstalling minecraft 3 times

running cmd admin and putting in PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore.InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"

update assistant

deleting mojang folder dont do this had to uninstall to get back

troubleshooter

and most common methods

all of the above did not work and i really am getting frustrated, this is my last resort

please help me

:)

Adamazab, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Jan 8, 2021
  4. i cant play the minecraft that i bought

Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hi, So after I bought Minecraft from the Microsoft Store I was informed that this Version is not able to connect with people who have bought Minecraft from the Mojang website. Is this true? and if it is, May I get a refund because the entire reason I bought
    this game was to play with my friends who don't have an Xbox.

lolpwns101, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

i cant play the minecraft that i bought

1. i cant play the minecraft that i bought - Similar Threads - cant play minecraft

2. I bought Minecraft but can not play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft but can not play: I have a problem with Minecraft, I bought it a while ago but can not access it since I got my new computer, I have searched in every Microsoft account I own and I can't access the Mojang accounts because Mojang simply doesn't give me the password reset e mail, the receipt for...
  3. I bought Minecraft but can not play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft but can not play: I have a problem with Minecraft, I bought it a while ago but can not access it since I got my new computer, I have searched in every Microsoft account I own and I can't access the Mojang accounts because Mojang simply doesn't give me the password reset e mail, the receipt for...
  4. I cant play minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play minecraft: I can't play Minecraft it keeps saying unable to connect to world I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft/ae6820cc-baad-4162-97af-c6a934b23917
  5. I cant play minecraft

I cant play minecraft: I can't play Minecraft it keeps saying unable to connect to world I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft/ae6820cc-baad-4162-97af-c6a934b23917
  6. Bought minecraft, but I can't play

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought minecraft, but I can't play: Hi,I bought minecraft in 2020 and I think I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft. But, I can't play. My launcher keeps saying I can only play the demo, while I bought the game for sure. I somehow can't connect the two together and I've looked everywhere....
  7. Bought Minecraft Java, but cant play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft Java, but cant play: I have just bought minecraft java edition but i can only play the demo mode. is this fixable and how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-minecraft-java-but-cant-play/0fcd70c0-6a0e-4909-a5fc-8dcb00b6e6c9
  8. Bought Minecraft Java, but cant play

Bought Minecraft Java, but cant play: I have just bought minecraft java edition but i can only play the demo mode. is this fixable and how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-minecraft-java-but-cant-play/0fcd70c0-6a0e-4909-a5fc-8dcb00b6e6c9
  9. I cant play Minecraft Dungeons

I cant play Minecraft Dungeons: I have had the game since it launched but now when I wanted to play it I just couldn’t. I bought it on Microsoft store and I can’t access the old launcher and I don’t have it at the regular Minecraft launcher. I’ve looked in Microsoft store and through Xbox but the only thing...
  10. I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer

I cant play Minecraft Multyplayer: Please somebody help me how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-multyplayer/d5a77fb7-d413-416a-8fad-129fc331c7d8