Windows 10: I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.

Discus and support I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I play Minecraft, I can't play on the servers/multiplayer place, it says go to to aka.ms/accountsettings. When I got there, I don't see anything... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ani_v, May 14, 2020.

1. Ani_v Win User

I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.

When I play Minecraft, I can't play on the servers/multiplayer place, it says go to to aka.ms/accountsettings. When I got there, I don't see anything and when I looked at the Xbox Ambassador's advice, It didn't work! Please help me play Minecraft multiplayer.

Also, I didn't know what category this goes to.

:)

Ani_v, May 14, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

Hi BASSWAGON,

Normally, multiplayer gaming requires you to have an internet connection so that you will be able to connect to the game server and play with your friends. If WiFi connection is not available for you, I suggest that you connect your computer to a phone hotspot
    as a workaround. In this way, you will be able to connect to the Minecraft servers and be able to play together with your friend.

Let us know if you need clarification. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, May 14, 2020
  3. Minecraft multiplayer

Hello everyone, I am a lonely kid who just wants to play Minecraft with his friends but the screen keeps on saying that I can't play multiplayer because of how my account is set up butt I can't figure out how to fix it!!!!!!!!! can someone please tell
    me how the heck to fix it?!?!??!?!? (note, I play on pocket edition)

Minecraft boy, May 14, 2020
  4. EdgarJr_A Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer

Hi
    Nylalolo

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're sorry to hear that you can't do multiplayer with your friends. But pretty sure, we suggest to contact first the developer of the application or reach out to their forums. Because this is already more on the
    application itself. For sure, they can provide correct details on this.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Edd

EdgarJr_A, May 14, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft. - Similar Threads - can't play multiplayer

2. They are installed but I can't play the campaign or multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    They are installed but I can't play the campaign or multiplayer: Hello good, someone knows how to solve the problem of HALOTMCC I bought it from the Windows store and it has been 5 days that it does not let me play, I deleted the game and I reinstalled it but I still get the same, so the blocked campaigns and the multiplayer also...
  3. Can't play multiplayer in mcc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play multiplayer in mcc: So every now and again mcc refuses to let me join and form of game. I can't join traditional matchmaking, no games show up in the customs browser, and i can't session join anybody. I am running the windows store version of the mcc which from what i hear is the buggier build...
  4. I can't play Minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft multiplayer: I have linked my account but i can't play multiplayer on a Windows 10 pc where can i fix this and how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-multiplayer/d5087850-e159-4762-8d49-ad2983c44498
  5. I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?: Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. Well, I can't play in multiplayer worlds at Minecraft anymore due to my Microsoft account settings. I just don't know how to change them. Can anyone help me? TIA...
  6. I can't add my PS4 friend on Minecraft on my Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't add my PS4 friend on Minecraft on my Switch: On my Nintendo Switch minecraft, I want to add my friend who plays minecraft on PS4 but when i try and search up his gamertag, it comes up with 'Gamertag Not Found'. How do I add him?...
  7. Minecraft add friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft add friends: Hello my daughter wants to add her real friends as friends on her Minecraft game on Amazon fire. I have gone to Microsoft account but am confused as to where to change it..I'm not very techy......
  8. I can't join to my friend's minecraft server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join to my friend's minecraft server: My friend made a minecraft server and at first time after 20 minutes of trying I joined to his server, but now I can't join. We tried everything (he inveted me, i tried to join...) Our other friend can easily join to his server so the problem should be with me. After I try to...
  9. i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition: im trying to connect to my friend or another servers, but its says i need wifi for that but i don't have wifi and friend not from my city....
  10. Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10: When I try to accept a new realm membership from a friend on Minecraft Windows 10, it says I "cannot play online multiplayer through xbox live because of how my account is set up." So I went online and changed my settings to allow me to play online, went back to minecraft,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aka.ms accountsettings minecraft multiplayer

2. aka ms accountsettings minecraft