Windows 10: I can't press space and left key together and also alt and left key too while wpaying

Discus and support I can't press space and left key together and also alt and left key too while wpaying in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; while playing games i can't press the left key and space/alt windows 10 laptop dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MoodHassan, Nov 26, 2020.

1. I can't press space and left key together and also alt and left key too while wpaying

while playing games i can't press the left key and space/alt

windows 10

laptop dell

:)

MoodHassan, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Biped1 Win User

Unable to get - press the left shift, the left alt and the PrtSc key

Original Title: question - What is PrtSc?

Unable to get - press the left shift, the left alt and the PrtSc key - to work. And a real dumb question = What is PrtSc ? I said it was a dumb question. thanks...

Biped1, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Wouldn't it have been more expedient to ditch the GUI and make Zippy! a hot key activated app?
    (Similar to how TPUCapture works)
    For instance ... Zippy! is running in the background. The user presses a key combo (say Alt-Z) to tell Zippy! to repeat the next key/mouse click it sees until the hot key combo is pressed again?
    So Alt+Z and then left mouse click tells Zippy! to repeat the left mouse click until Alt+Z is pressed again.
    That would completely eliminate the need for profiles.

Just a suggestion for version 2.0 *Wink I can't press space and left key together and also alt and left key too while wpaying ;)
    As always, good work Ford. Definitely useful with Minecraft. *Toast :toast:

Kreij, Nov 26, 2020
  4. I can't press space and left key together and also alt and left key too while wpaying

LEFT ALT+SHIFT KEY DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE

Hi,

I used to work with (left alt+shift + arrow) keys to make a block in editors like notepad++, Vs editor, and etc. I recently installed new updated on my windows 8.1 and all of a sudden those keys stopped working.

I followed up all suggestions like disable language keys, .. none of them seem working. Any idea to return those key back?

Kianoush Torkzadeh, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

I can't press space and left key together and also alt and left key too while wpaying

1. I can't press space and left key together and also alt and left key too while wpaying - Similar Threads - can't press space

2. Left ALT key and windows keys swapped - no FN key on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left ALT key and windows keys swapped - no FN key on my keyboard: I'm running Windows 10. Left ALT and left Windows keys are swapped and I can't figure out how to swap them back. I do not have the Fn key on my keyboard. I have a Microsoft brand keyboard. Wired Keyboard 600. I have tried unplugging the keyboard and holding both...
  3. Left ALT key and windows keys swapped - no FN key on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left ALT key and windows keys swapped - no FN key on my keyboard: I'm running Windows 10. Left ALT and left Windows keys are swapped and I can't figure out how to swap them back. I do not have the Fn key on my keyboard. I have a Microsoft brand keyboard. Wired Keyboard 600. I have tried unplugging the keyboard and holding both...
  4. Left ALT key and windows keys swapped - no FN key on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Pressing-The-Space-Key-Shows-Alt-Key-Pressed-in-th e-OSK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pressing-The-Space-Key-Shows-Alt-Key-Pressed-in-th e-OSK: troubleshoot didn't detect anything, sticky and filter keys are on and I even tried to toggle them on then off, reinstalled keyboard drivers, hardware is fine, even tried to restore to a point before it happened...
  6. Pressing-The-Space-Key-Shows-Alt-Key-Pressed-in-th e-OSK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pressing-The-Space-Key-Shows-Alt-Key-Pressed-in-th e-OSK: troubleshoot didn't detect anything, sticky and filter keys are on and I even tried to toggle them on then off, reinstalled keyboard drivers, hardware is fine, even tried to restore to a point before it happened...
  7. When i press the right alt key on my keyboard the left control gets registered pressed?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When i press the right alt key on my keyboard the left control gets registered pressed?: So some days ago i pressed some kind of keybind that made my keyboard typ "zxcv" when i pressed L and i couldn't figure out what was wrong so i flipped my keyboard around so it pressed all the buttons on my keyboard a few times and then the alt key got messed up so it presses...
  8. Left alt key menu -- can we disable it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Left alt key menu -- can we disable it?: I've searched for this with duckduckgo and on this site (700+ hits). The issue is where you can't see the top window menu (File Edit View etc) unless you press the left alt button. Is there a way around this, so that the window menu is always visible? win version 2004 os...
  9. The most left key left of “1” key is not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The most left key left of “1” key is not responding: [ATTACH]Hi, I have several users whom are having this same issue, in where the most left key does not response for normal press and only responce for a prolonged press which types the key many times. We use arabic101 and us keyboard layout on windows 10. and tried changing...
  10. Right alt key also presses right control key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right alt key also presses right control key: I've been using the altgr key as toggle mute for discord as it outputs right alt, and I've got my right ctrl set to toggle deafen. Now, altgr outputs both right alt and ctrl, meaning I have to rebind my toggle mute to something else. Is there any way to revert(?) or fix this...