Windows 10: I can't press the "S" and "A" keys at the same time?

Discus and support I can't press the "S" and "A" keys at the same time? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to press The "A" key while also pressing "S" the keyboard ignores the second input. If I hold both the buttons at the same time, it seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SteptimusHeap1, Mar 28, 2020.

1. I can't press the "S" and "A" keys at the same time?

When I try to press The "A" key while also pressing "S" the keyboard ignores the second input. If I hold both the buttons at the same time, it seems to freeze the keyboard input. For example, if I hold "A" and "D", then start to hold "S", and then let go of "D", the computer continues to act like I am holding "A" and "D". This was never a problem up until now, a couple years after I first purchased and used the keyboard, and less than a year after I purchased my computer and installed windows 10 on it.

:)

SteptimusHeap1, Mar 28, 2020

2. Shift Key and Number key cannot be pressed at the same time.

Hello,

There are several factors why you are unable to use the shortcut keys function such as keyboard settings, or if there is an issue with the keyboard itself. To help you resolve this, kindly try the following suggestions:

• You might have selected an input language other than English. To work around with this, go to
      Control Panel > Region and Language and check. You can also check if your keyboard has a language selection available that may need to be changed.
    • We suggest as well that you reset the keyboard layout by reinstalling the language and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows+R keys and type intl.cpl. Hit Enter.
    • Go to Administrative tab and click on
      Change system locale
      button.
    • Select the correct language and country from the drop-down box.
    • Navigate to the location tab and check if region settings are appropriate.
    • Apply the changes and Windows will require a reboot.

Inform us for any updates regarding the issue so we can assist you further.

Regene Jos, Mar 28, 2020
  3. manofthem Win User
    Booting without press any key

@dhievm go ahead and list the model number that gives exact specs/info.

Does it stop right at the Toshiba logo and sit there? Will it sit forever til you press a key, or will it eventually work after so long?

manofthem, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

I can't press the "S" and "A" keys at the same time?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

I can't press the "S" and "A" keys at the same time?

1. I can't press the "S" and "A" keys at the same time? - Similar Threads - can't press keys

2. My laptop keyboard presses keys at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keyboard presses keys at the same time: Hello, I have a problem regarding my laptop keyboard. When I press the numpad 2, it shows as " `2 ". And it also happens when I pressed my ~/` button. It also shows as " `2 ". Is there a way to fix this as they press each other at the same time? It seems they have the same...
  3. Cannot press keys and left click at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot press keys and left click at the same time.: I have a pretty old laptop which runs fine. It is a Dell Precision M6800. It is currently on Windows 10. I recently got a new hard drive because I was running low on storage. Before I got it, I was able to play games fine and use keys and left click at the same time, but now...
  4. Cannot press keys and left click at the same time.

Cannot press keys and left click at the same time.: I have a pretty old laptop which runs fine. It is a Dell Precision M6800. It is currently on Windows 10. I recently got a new hard drive because I was running low on storage. Before I got it, I was able to play games fine and use keys and left click at the same time, but now...
  5. İcan't press the "w" and space keys at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İcan't press the "w" and space keys at the same time: İ this pc for likelmo t 5 month i rlly like it tho there is a problem its a "laptop" so i buyed a keyboard for it. it had no porblems until now. Now i cant press w and space at this keyboard but i still can do at the laptop keyboard note the keyboard i buyed is kb-r52 rampage...
  6. İcan't press the "w" and space keys at the same time

İcan't press the "w" and space keys at the same time: İ this pc for likelmo t 5 month i rlly like it tho there is a problem its a "laptop" so i buyed a keyboard for it. it had no porblems until now. Now i cant press w and space at this keyboard but i still can do at the laptop keyboard note the keyboard i buyed is kb-r52 rampage...
  7. I can't press S and D or A the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't press S and D or A the same time: I've never had this problem beforehand, but yesterday when I wanted to play a game that requires the WASD key, I couldn't press the S key and the A or D key at the same time. If I try to press it at the same time, it only registers 1 key being pressed. There's no problem with...
  8. I can't press S and D or A the same time

I can't press S and D or A the same time: I've never had this problem beforehand, but yesterday when I wanted to play a game that requires the WASD key, I couldn't press the S key and the A or D key at the same time. If I try to press it at the same time, it only registers 1 key being pressed. There's no problem with...
  9. I can't press S and D or A the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows 10: pressing the A, S and C keys at the same time

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: pressing the A, S and C keys at the same time: i am curious how to get windows to accept pressing the a, s and c keys at the same time. whenever i press the particular combination, windows will ignore the c press and beep if i continue to hold down all three. all other 3 button combinations work as expected so its not a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant press s and d on my pc

2. i cant press s and a or d at the same time