Windows 10: I cant press two keys together on my keyboard

Discus and support I cant press two keys together on my keyboard in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cant press w while holding ctrl on my keyboard can anyone please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbdullahBaig1, May 5, 2021.

1. I cant press two keys together on my keyboard

I cant press w while holding ctrl on my keyboard can anyone please help me

:)

AbdullahBaig1, May 5, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 5, 2021
  4. I cant press two keys together on my keyboard

Keyboard volume keys not working properly after upgrade to Win10

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Uninstall and reinstall the Keyboard driver from manufacturer’s website.

Follow these steps to Uninstall Keyboard driver.

• Press Windows key + X to select Device Manager.

• Search for Keyboard driver and expand it.

• Right click on the Keyboard driver and select Uninstall.

• Follow the onscreen directions to complete the process and restart the computer.

Further, I suggest you to download the latest keyboard drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 5, 2021
Thema:

I cant press two keys together on my keyboard

1. I cant press two keys together on my keyboard - Similar Threads - cant press keys

2. My laptop keyboard wont allow me to press certain keys together.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keyboard wont allow me to press certain keys together.: The shift key with "c", d and some I specifically use to play something "d" with "j", "k", "l" and ";". It happened already with a but I did something to fix but for the life of me I cant remember what I did also its completely ok if I use an external keyboard....
  3. My laptop keyboard wont allow me to press certain keys together.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keyboard wont allow me to press certain keys together.: The shift key with "c", d and some I specifically use to play something "d" with "j", "k", "l" and ";". It happened already with a but I did something to fix but for the life of me I cant remember what I did also its completely ok if I use an external keyboard....
  4. keys only work when pressed together

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keys only work when pressed together: my rog claymore 2 keyboard has 2 lines of keys that don't work. All the way from A-L and Q-P. The keys only work if I press them together, for example, qa, ws, ed, and so on. They only work if I press the key under them, and they both get typed. This wasn't an issue until I...
  5. keys only work when pressed together

keys only work when pressed together: my rog claymore 2 keyboard has 2 lines of keys that don't work. All the way from A-L and Q-P. The keys only work if I press them together, for example, qa, ws, ed, and so on. They only work if I press the key under them, and they both get typed. This wasn't an issue until I...
  6. Windows 11, I often can't press two keys together at the same time, and when I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, I often can't press two keys together at the same time, and when I can...: I can't press two keys at the same time for very long at all before it stops working. For example, if I wanted to press shift while holding down a letter to capitalize them, only the first few will capitalize, and sometimes none will. This happens with any letter. Another...
  7. Windows 11, I often can't press two keys together at the same time, and when I can...

Windows 11, I often can't press two keys together at the same time, and when I can...: I can't press two keys at the same time for very long at all before it stops working. For example, if I wanted to press shift while holding down a letter to capitalize them, only the first few will capitalize, and sometimes none will. This happens with any letter. Another...
  8. Keyboard won't enter a single key, but when pressing multiple keys together, it types...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard won't enter a single key, but when pressing multiple keys together, it types...: Hello, I recently encountered a problem with my keyboard. When first booting up, the laptop would have a 3 out of 5 chance of booting into recovery mode and it maybe because of a stuck key. If it has booted to the lock screen, the keyboard becomes unresponsive so I had to use...
  9. Keyboard key not working unless pressed together with another key.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard key not working unless pressed together with another key.: Hello, The '2' key on my laptop stopped working properly a few days ago. Up till now, it would start working again when it's pressed very hard, and then it would work properly. But now, it has stopped working even when I press hard. I found out that if I press the 'W' key...
  10. I cant right and left click when pressing keys on my keyboard.

in Windows 10 Support
    I cant right and left click when pressing keys on my keyboard.: Not sure how this works, I assume yall can see my laptop info; I am running windows 10, I have an 850 G1. I want to play some game with my touchpad and the left and right click. I solved not being able to use my touch pad while typing. But now I need help clicking while...