Windows 10: I can't properly delete the discord app from my pc.

Discus and support I can't properly delete the discord app from my pc. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have already "uninstalled" the Discord app. However it still remains in my pc at a unknown file location. I can't find it using the start menu search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Clement118, May 22, 2020.

1. I can't properly delete the discord app from my pc.

I have already "uninstalled" the Discord app. However it still remains in my pc at a unknown file location. I can't find it using the start menu search bar but I can find it using the search bar in MyPC. Even though I can find it in MyPC search bar, whenever i try to delete it ,the system would tell me that the file is no longer in that location therefore could not be deleted.

Anyone's help is greatly appreciated.

:)

Clement118, May 22, 2020

2. Discord Errors

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

We understand the difficulties you are facing while deleting the discord folder. Given the issue that you are facing, I would suggest you to refer the article by Microsoft to

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    . Once your Windows 10 is in safe mode, please proceed with deleting the Discord folder. After the process is complete, boot the PC back to normal mode by following the 'Note' section within the same article and then
    download Discord.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 22, 2020
  3. I am Not able to Uninstall Discord (The messaging app)

I can't properly delete the discord app from my pc. [​IMG]

I feel like I've tried everything to uninstall Discord, but it just won't leave my "Apps& features" list. (Shown on the first picture) I'm using Windows 10 and I've deleted every folder using the "Run" method, (regedit) going
    into my Local data apps and such, and Discord is still there. I've also tried downloading a program (https://support.microsoft.)
    from Microsoft that help with repairing issues (including corrupted registry keys) then it asks to pick a program from the list and Discord does not appear, then it asks for a Product Key, which I do not have.

I've contacted the Discord support team about this issue, and they suggested at first, to reinstall the app and from there try to uninstall it. But it displays and error (Shown on the second picture).

Afterwards, Discord support suggested to check out the following link: https://www.auslogics.com/en/

I tried Method 5, at this point I give up, I need assistance please. I'd be willing to have remote assistance.

I can't properly delete the discord app from my pc. [​IMG]

XerophAnima, May 22, 2020
  4. I can't properly delete the discord app from my pc.

Discord Voice App: Is It Safe?

I've now installed Discord to my Windows 10 PC, but I'm really worried about how Discord wants to connect to my Skype and other apps...

I'm just really worried about my privacy... *Sad

NiceAndShy, May 22, 2020
Thema:

I can't properly delete the discord app from my pc.

1. I can't properly delete the discord app from my pc. - Similar Threads - can't properly delete

2. i can't delete app from startup apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't delete app from startup apps: hii have an issue to delete appcan u help me for deleting some app name "Program"i can't delete this app called Programthe application can't display the properties and open file location, so i cant find and delete this app....
  3. i can't delete app from startup apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't delete app from startup apps: hii have an issue to delete appcan u help me for deleting some app name "Program"i can't delete this app called Programthe application can't display the properties and open file location, so i cant find and delete this app....
  4. I somehow deleted windows app from my pc.

I somehow deleted windows app from my pc.: Please help me. Ive tried everything, even resetting the whole pc. I dont want to factory reset. It's my last resort if whatever im doing now does not work. I have tried so many ways to reinstall the windows store app/microsoft store app and none of them have worked. I tried...
  5. I can't delete Discord folder to unistall it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't delete Discord folder to unistall it: I don't know if this is the best place to ask but... I've had a problem were I open Discord and it stays on a grey screen, stuck there. I tried uninstalling the folder in AppData but everytime I try, a window pops up and says I can't delete the folder because it's damaged...
  6. Microsoft Deleted My Discord

Microsoft Deleted My Discord: I was going through my things in one drive, and deleted everything, because it was my school's account, and it thought I wanted everything in there. but it deleted, mostly everything on my desktop and some important files from Discord too, including its ability to open,...
  7. Cant delete discord file from local app data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant delete discord file from local app data: There would be a pop up that says the action cannot be completed because the folder or a file in it is open in another program. I am unable to open the discord app, even when I tried reinstalling it. Please help....
  8. I can't delete my discord folder in LocalAppData.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't delete my discord folder in LocalAppData.: Hello, I recently tried to uninstall and reinstall discord because it wasn't working properly, but I can't reinstall discord because apparently there is still a file in LocalAppData. I have looked through the Properties of the file and it says "You must have Read permissions...
  9. ALEXA app was deleted from my PC.

ALEXA app was deleted from my PC.: I cannot download the app because it says "I already own it". HELP! Please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-app-was-deleted-from-my-pc/30212c8e-2db6-41a3-ba98-a98e46a8c34c
  10. Can't Unistall the Discord App

Can't Unistall the Discord App: I'm trying to uninstall the "Discord" app from my laptop, currently equipped with Windows 10, and no matter what I try it still seems to be there. Something as simple as uninstalling an app shouldn't take so long or require so much effort and research yet here I am. I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot