Windows 10: I can't purchase a game pass for PC. It's sending an error.

Discus and support I can't purchase a game pass for PC. It's sending an error. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As I said upper, I can't buy a game pass because of this error: DCAT-ResourceNotFoundS3S+Ga6u0l1Fm7cU5pinH8.226 when it's PC game pass or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alexey LB Borodai, Oct 5, 2022.

1. I can't purchase a game pass for PC. It's sending an error.

As I said upper, I can't buy a game pass because of this error: DCAT-ResourceNotFoundS3S+Ga6u0l1Fm7cU5pinH8.226 when it's PC game pass or DCAT-ResourceNotFoundS3S+Ga6u0l1Fm7cU5pinH8.245 when it's ultimate oneAlso, I can't see the price of these two.I'm from Ukraine if it's important.

:)

Alexey LB Borodai, Oct 5, 2022

2. PC game pass

Hi NLH1

I'm Wilfredo S an Independent Advisor

I can suggest the following directly from the xbox support page

Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10

RESTART YOUR PC

As basic as this is, a simple restart can set many things right.

ERROR MESSAGE

If there’s a download error, first try downloading again.

If the installation keeps failing, in most cases you’ll see an error code with a message. These are generally 10-character codes that start with “0x.” For example, 0xC03F7003.

FOR GAME PASS GAMES, CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR PLAN

To install games from Xbox Game Pass, you must have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) plan.

Make sure you’re signed in to Microsoft Store and/or the Xbox (Beta) app—whichever you’re installing from.

Make sure your Xbox Game Pass membership is current by signing in and checking the status.

Make sure your PC is online. If needed, see Fix network connection issues in Windows.

Source>>
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/t...

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Oct 5, 2022
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 5, 2022
  4. I can't purchase a game pass for PC. It's sending an error.

Game Pass Games not opening when I have purchased the game pass.

In 2017, i purchased an Xbox, and got have been buying Xbox live gold each year. This would expire in February 2021. I built a computer in April 2020. A few months ago, i got the PC game pass for 1 Euro. I installed Astroneer and it worked fine for the
    month, then stopped working afterwards, which is expected. Yesterday, I decided to get the PC game pass again, but realized it was more expensive. Then i saw the game pass ultimate for 1 Euro, which i bought. In my Microsoft account setting, this told me i
    had upgraded my Xbox live gold into the game pass ultimate on my PC and Xbox, which would now run out in March 2021. But when i tried to open Astroneer, even after re installing it, it tells me the same message about how i cant play it, just when the PC Game
    Pass ran out originally: ASTRONEER is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0 Please Help!

MarkWalsh7, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

I can't purchase a game pass for PC. It's sending an error.

1. I can't purchase a game pass for PC. It's sending an error. - Similar Threads - can't purchase game

2. I can't purchase a game pass for PC. It's sending an error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't purchase a game pass for PC. It's sending an error.: As I said upper, I can't buy a game pass because of this error: DCAT-ResourceNotFoundS3S+Ga6u0l1Fm7cU5pinH8.226 when it's PC game pass or DCAT-ResourceNotFoundS3S+Ga6u0l1Fm7cU5pinH8.245 when it's ultimate oneAlso, I can't see the price of these two.I'm from Ukraine if it's...
  3. Problem with purchasing xbox game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with purchasing xbox game pass: I wanted to buy the xbox game pass but didn;t want to use my windows account so I created another account in the microsoft site but when I try to log into that account in the Microsoft store it keep asking me for a PIN that I don't know where to get from....
  4. Problem with purchasing xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with purchasing xbox game pass: I wanted to buy the xbox game pass but didn;t want to use my windows account so I created another account in the microsoft site but when I try to log into that account in the Microsoft store it keep asking me for a PIN that I don't know where to get from....
  5. Problem with purchasing xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Game Pass Games not opening when I have purchased the game pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass Games not opening when I have purchased the game pass.: In 2017, i purchased an Xbox, and got have been buying Xbox live gold each year. This would expire in February 2021. I built a computer in April 2020. A few months ago, i got the PC game pass for 1 Euro. I installed Astroneer and it worked fine for the month, then stopped...
  7. Can't install game pass pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game pass pc games: Bought the pc game pass and wanted to install outer worlds but when i put my mouse cursor over the install button my cursor turns into a red cross and i cant install the game and its the same with all the game pass games....
  8. can't install any games with game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install any games with game pass pc: I can't install any games with game pass on my pc. I have updated windows to version 1903. Every time I try to install a game through the xbox beta app i get Error code: 0x80070005...
  9. Can't install some games of Game Pass (PC)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install some games of Game Pass (PC): I'm trying to install some games of Game Pass in Windows 10, like Hollow Knight and The Messenger. But the Windows Store isn't allowing me to download them, like in shown this vídeo: ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl0N6fQTddo ). There some games that i've already played...
  10. Can't download games on game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games on game pass pc: Hi, I'm trying to download games but when I click on install it stucks on 0% ("in coda 0%") I have already installed 2 games with game pass: Metro and banner saga, but now I can't download more games. Can anyone help me? Thx...