Windows 10: I can't purchase any game on Microsoft Store

Discus and support I can't purchase any game on Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Help I double-checked my card and it has enough money to buy the game and yet I still can't purchase it. Please help!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tacfez, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Tacfez Win User

I can't purchase any game on Microsoft Store

Help I double-checked my card and it has enough money to buy the game and yet I still can't purchase it. Please help!

:)

Tacfez, Jan 20, 2021

2. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Trouble purchasing games etc from Microsoft store

I have WIndows 10, and until recently was able to purchase apps from the Microsoft store. Now I cannot purchase anything -- an app or anything within a game (such as Microsoft BIngo, which I used to purchase from semi-regularly. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Lois AnnWolff, Jan 20, 2021
  4. I can't purchase any game on Microsoft Store

Where to buy Microsoft games

Hi Andrius,

There are two ways to purchase Microsoft games. You may purchase from the Windows Store or through the online Microsoft Store. Refer to the steps below:

From the Windows Store:

• Select Store on your taskbar, or select Start, and on the apps list select
      Store.
    • Click the user icon beside the search box and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Select the Games tab. You'll see here all the available games published by Microsoft.

You may purchase games through the online Microsoft Store by visiting this

link

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. We're here to clear things up.

Catherine Cus., Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

I can't purchase any game on Microsoft Store

1. I can't purchase any game on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - can't purchase game

2. I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games: Whenever I click on settings in the Microsoft Store App it instantly freezes then closes.I've tried the following:- Repairing and resetting the App- Uninstalling and reinstalling it using Powershelladmin- Cleared the cache through Cmdadmin- Ran a troubleshoot- Checked for...
  3. I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games: Whenever I click on settings in the Microsoft Store App it instantly freezes then closes.I've tried the following:- Repairing and resetting the App- Uninstalling and reinstalling it using Powershelladmin- Cleared the cache through Cmdadmin- Ran a troubleshoot- Checked for...
  4. Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store

Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store: I was just trying to install Minecraft for Windows on the Microsoft Store, but whenever I click on an app/game it just shows this.I've tried everything to trying to enable the Windows Update service in services.msc, but whenever I try to set it to "Manual" so I can start it...
  5. Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store: I was just trying to install Minecraft for Windows on the Microsoft Store, but whenever I click on an app/game it just shows this.I've tried everything to trying to enable the Windows Update service in services.msc, but whenever I try to set it to "Manual" so I can start it...
  6. Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. In game purchase from Microsoft Store

In game purchase from Microsoft Store: I started playing Big Business Deluxe on my pc, from the Microsoft Store and made various purchases getting close to $200\£160. One of the purchases was quite expensive and generated 500,000 coins every 3 days to use in game. A week or so ago the game repeatedly wouldn't...
  8. I can't download any games from the Microsoft Store

I can't download any games from the Microsoft Store: Every time I tried to download any game I got a message: "Something went wrong, please try again later, 0x80190001". Then I tried to download other apps but got the same message....
  9. purchasing a game on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing a game on microsoft store: Hello This is my very first time I am trying to purchase something on Microsoft Store and I got lost in the process. from my child session, hewento to the store, selected the game he wished to buy and a pop up windows opened to tell him that an email was sent to me to get...
  10. Can't install any games from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install any games from the Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] So like the title says I currently can't install any games from the Microsoft Store with getting an error code. I have gotten a few different error codes from time to time today but this one is the one I get like 95% of the time. I spent 2 hours on the phone with...