Windows 10: I can't put custom colors, like light colors.

Discus and support I can't put custom colors, like light colors. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/0jadide0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzkp0h/i_cant_put_custom_colors_like_light_colors/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/0jadide0, Nov 21, 2019.

1. I can't put custom colors, like light colors.

/u/0jadide0, Nov 21, 2019

2. Custom Start Menu Color

Is there a way to select a custom color for the start menu, task bar, and the like.

The colors listed all suck.

DarkRookie22, Nov 21, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

I can't put custom colors, like light colors. [​IMG]

zbook, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

I can't put custom colors, like light colors.

Start Menu background color customize

Hi,

You can change the background color of the the Start menu on Settings. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Under Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center, switch the slider to
      On.
    • After switching the slider to On, you can now pick what color you want or you can click the
      Automatically pick an accent color from my background checkbox to make Windows pick the color that complements the color of your desktop background.
    Kindly share with us the result after you perform the steps above.

Argel Obm, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

I can't put custom colors, like light colors.

1. I can't put custom colors, like light colors. - Similar Threads - can't put custom

2. Custom color profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom color profile: I installed two color profiles for my monitor and got them to work perfectly fine. At first, I had an option within the display settings to quickly choose between them and I could see an instant change on my desktop. After restarting my computer, I no longer have that option...
  3. Wanted feature: folders with customized color / Background color

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wanted feature: folders with customized color / Background color: I think it would be nice to be able to change the color of individual folders/ folder background so as to quickly select them by color instead of name. Does anyone know if this is possible in Win10?...
  4. Custom color filters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom color filters: I have been using the Windows 10 native "Invert" color filter at work so that I can read white text against a black background. The unfortunately consequence of this is that all the colors are inverted as well. (eg blue becomes orange, green becomes purple, etc) I am...
  5. Is it possible to save 'custom colors' to the color picker ?

Is it possible to save 'custom colors' to the color picker ?: I would like to add and save colors to 'Custom colors' in the color picker (see below), so, the next time I need the color picker, my Custom colors' are there again. My experience is that those colors are just stored temporarily, probably for just one session, i.e. the...
  6. Custom Color

Custom Color: If I try to use "Settings > Personalization > Colors > Custom Color", the color dialog opens and then the Settings window closes after a few seconds. I have tried this in high contrast and it does the same thing. Windows 10 1803. 122111
  7. keyboard light color

keyboard light color: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330s and usually when I'm working in a darker area I turn on the keyboard backlight. Is it possible to change that color and if so how?...
  8. Taskbar color customization

Taskbar color customization: Hi, Taskbar color choices are extremely limited in W10, very difficult to read tabs. What is wrong with MS.....? I tried run<"control color">, but it was useless as well. Is there any external tools that will allow me to customize taskbar color independently from...
  9. Can't Change Custom Color

Can't Change Custom Color: I'm attempting to change the custom color, from within the Personalization settings. [img] When I click on the Custom Color link, the dialog for the Color Picker flashes on screen and quickly closes the entire setting panel. leaving me unable to make any changes. *Sad...
  10. Custom Colors

Custom Colors: Add up to 8 Custom Colors in Settings/Personalization/Colors with this Registry Script. [img] Copy the Code and Paste into Notepad and save as Accents.reg file Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00...