Windows 10: I can't put the pc in stand by nd regolate thhe screen light

Discus and support I can't put the pc in stand by nd regolate thhe screen light in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, Thi is the my problem, it started after the latest update, how can I do? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SweeterKhan503, Oct 7, 2019.

1. I can't put the pc in stand by nd regolate thhe screen light

Hello,

Thi is the my problem, it started after the latest update, how can I do?

Thanks

:)

SweeterKhan503, Oct 7, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Before I follow your suggestions, a quick update: as the updating didn´t seem to work I stopped trying and just left it alone for awhile. About a half hour later I looked over and saw that the mute light was now blue. I tried the button but it and the volume buttons did not work at all. On the screen I was told that I needed to reboot, which I did and now the system has returned back to the way it was before: everything works except that the mute light does not change to blue as it should when the speakers are not muted. WTF?

mrsnakeman, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

I can't put the pc in stand by nd regolate thhe screen light

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

I can't put the pc in stand by nd regolate thhe screen light

1. I can't put the pc in stand by nd regolate thhe screen light - Similar Threads - can't put stand

2. Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...: ******Please add the option to allow the backlight on the keyboard when the laptop is locked so that I can see the keys.******Logitech G413 can control the lighting with the built in function button+lightkeyF7 when "Use Dynamic Lighting on my devices" is toggled "On" but...
  3. Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...: ******Please add the option to allow the backlight on the keyboard when the laptop is locked so that I can see the keys.******Logitech G413 can control the lighting with the built in function button+lightkeyF7 when "Use Dynamic Lighting on my devices" is toggled "On" but...
  4. event standings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event standings: Why must I compete with those who are robots?? I just finished an event in 12th place, the number one spot was taken by a person who had completed the event in 12th place in the top 100....
  5. I can’t stand this issue anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t stand this issue anymore: So a few months ago I had an issue with my SSD. After an update it completely blue-screened beyond function so I had to boot windows off my old hard drive to repair it. This happened twice. I installed the new windows update today and it happened again. Is this a hardware...
  6. Bluetooth Speaker seems to be put on stand by and makes a popping disconnection noise when...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Speaker seems to be put on stand by and makes a popping disconnection noise when...: Hi, I have a bluetooth audio system and it works just great and without any issues or audio quality interference whenever the sound is actually playing in Windows be it Youtube or any other source of sound. However, when for example I pause the Youtube video and no other...
  7. Hibernate locks the pc puts me on lock screen. Can't Hybernate my pc.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate locks the pc puts me on lock screen. Can't Hybernate my pc.: A few days ago, shutdown and hybernate both were not working. But after turning off fast startup from power options, shut down started working properly but Hybernate option still functioning as lock option. I have checked in event log, there is no event ID 45. Windows 10...
  8. I can't put custom colors, like light colors.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't put custom colors, like light colors.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/0jadide0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzkp0h/i_cant_put_custom_colors_like_light_colors/
  9. stand still

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stand still: my laptop will just freeze if left unattended for few minutes then i upgraded to the windows 10 version 1803 but still it does one and the same thing happens even if music is playing it will just make a sound of error...
  10. Stand By

in Windows 10 Support
    Stand By: At the present my computer goes into standby automatically. How do I change it so it doesn't go into standby so I don't have to enter my password every time? I have tried everything! 2426