Windows 10: I can't re-download a game after deleting it Windows 10

Discus and support I can't re-download a game after deleting it Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After performing a complete reset on my PC, a game called Rocket League was still present but unable to run on my desktop. It was able to run before,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EmilioTomas, Oct 29, 2020.

1. I can't re-download a game after deleting it Windows 10

After performing a complete reset on my PC, a game called Rocket League was still present but unable to run on my desktop. It was able to run before, but now after numerous attempts at trying to install the game again, I get the same error message telling me to re-install the application, which doesn't work. Is there anything I can do about this to make the game able to run again?

:)

EmilioTomas, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Gino Des Win User

Cant delete game from games menu

Hi Ansgar,

Let's get this issue sorted. To better assist you in removing a game from the games menu, we would like to know more information about the problem that you are experiencing.

• Do you only experience this issue with this particular game?
    • Did you download this game from Windows Store?
    • Have you tried uninstalling the game on your computer?
    • What other steps have you performed in trying to delete this game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you
    create a new user account
    on your computer and then try to delete the game while on the new account. This will help us identify if the issue is caused by a configuration error related to your current user account.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2020
  4. I can't re-download a game after deleting it Windows 10

Games not downloading on Windows 10

I also am having the same problem trying to download free games from MS website. Simple Solitare will not download to Windows 10 (Upgraded from Windows 7 three days ago). Tried the suggested steps above to no avail.

BillyBoyWM, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

I can't re-download a game after deleting it Windows 10

1. I can't re-download a game after deleting it Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't download game

2. i can't delete a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't delete a game: i can't delete a game because you need administrator but I'm literally uses the administrator account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-a-game/04f4c22d-8472-4030-8abb-36447c69b282
  3. i can't delete a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't delete a game: i can't delete a game because you need administrator but I'm literally uses the administrator account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-a-game/04f4c22d-8472-4030-8abb-36447c69b282
  4. i can't delete a microsoft game that's partially downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't delete a microsoft game that's partially downloaded: I started downloading a game and changed my mind, now the game files are taking up 100gb of storage space and I can't delete it. I tried the answer posted here, but now it just tells me I need permission from *PC-Name*\Administrator....
  5. i can't delete a microsoft game that's partially downloaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't delete a microsoft game that's partially downloaded: I started downloading a game and changed my mind, now the game files are taking up 100gb of storage space and I can't delete it. I tried the answer posted here, but now it just tells me I need permission from *PC-Name*\Administrator....
  6. A game continues to download after I deleted it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A game continues to download after I deleted it.: Hello, I am running a new PC with windows 10, I wanted to install enlisted, but after it downloaded, it did not start, so I deleted it. The problem continued until I gave up and deleted it again.After every single reset of my pc restart/power on It trys to download, taking up...
  7. Game download interrupted, can't delete the files.

Game download interrupted, can't delete the files.: Hello. I have total permission to download "Ark: Survival Evolved" through Windows Store. The thins is: in the middle of the download, for some reason it was interrupted. Now I have a space on my disk alocated that I cannot recover. Doing some research, I found out the...
  8. I can't download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download games: I've signed up for Xbox game pass for pc, I can download every game there except Final Fantasy XV and Yakuza 0. Whenever I try to download I get message says "Game name is currently not avialable" What's wrong?...
  9. I can't delete these font files from a game I downloaded

I can't delete these font files from a game I downloaded: I downloaded this game called "SCP: containment breach" and I wanted to get rid of it. I went to storage settings, but couldn't find it in the list, so I decided to get rid of it manually. Most of the files I could get rid of easily, except for a few font files. No matter...
  10. Windows 10 download - can I delete and re-download?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 download - can I delete and re-download?: This should be an easy question. To avoid potential conflicts, I need to upgrade a few hardware items before the Windows 10 install due to driver issues, including my graphics card. Not a problem, was looking for an excuse anyway, and may even make a few other changes....