Windows 10: i cant reactivate windows on m,y computer and when i clicked i changed hardware because i...

Discus and support i cant reactivate windows on m,y computer and when i clicked i changed hardware because i... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i changed the mobo on my computer so i can use ryzen. i then realize i have a watermark and it wasnt there before. i tried the activation settings and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nicholasjohnson7, Jul 13, 2019.

1. i cant reactivate windows on m,y computer and when i clicked i changed hardware because i...

i changed the mobo on my computer so i can use ryzen. i then realize i have a watermark and it wasnt there before. i tried the activation settings and then clicked on troubleshoot and clicked changed my hardware and then i selected my computer and it said unable to activate windows". i don't know why the designed it so if its on your hard drive its fine. i lost track of my code a long time ago. how do i fix this

:)

nicholasjohnson7, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 reactivation on hardware changes

Hi Florea,

It is possible that Windows won't be able to identify your computer correctly that is why the operating system is not activated. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to reactivate your Windows 10 after a hardware change.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to activate Windows after hardware change

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Usually the error code 0xC004F213 comes when there is a hardware change done on the computer (like Motherboard or Hard drive). The Windows license is associated with the device hardware. If there is any significant hardware changes, such as replacing
    motherboard or hard drive, Windows won’t be able to recognize the license.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps from the article
    Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change
    and see if Windows gets activated.

If you are using an OEM computer that came with Windows 7, and the motherboard has not been changed, then you can follow the steps to retrieve the product key that came with your OEM computer. To retrieve the product key follow the steps mentioned
    below:

1. Type Command prompt in the search bar, that is on the taskbar.
    2. Right click on Command prompt icon and select Run as administrator.
    3. Type the command and press on Enter: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    4. You will find the product key.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

i cant reactivate windows on m,y computer and when i clicked i changed hardware because i...

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

i cant reactivate windows on m,y computer and when i clicked i changed hardware because i...

1. i cant reactivate windows on m,y computer and when i clicked i changed hardware because i... - Similar Threads - cant reactivate computer

2. When i minimize a window i cant click on anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i minimize a window i cant click on anything: When i minimize a window i cant click on anything until i alt+tab or my mouse is just gone when i alt+tab everything becomes normal until i minimize something again i hope you can help me with this...
  3. When i minimize a window i cant click on anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i minimize a window i cant click on anything: When i minimize a window i cant click on anything until i alt+tab or my mouse is just gone when i alt+tab everything becomes normal until i minimize something again i hope you can help me with this...
  4. When i minimize a window i cant click on anything

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. i can not reactivate windows 10 after a hardware changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not reactivate windows 10 after a hardware changed: I tried to use answers from similar questions but in my case after using "Troubleshoot" i can not find in the list to reactivate window my new machine, but in mine microsoft account in "devices" section i can see my new machine...
  6. How do I reactivate windows after a hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reactivate windows after a hardware change: Its been a year since my Windows deactivated since I changed my motherboard. Im trying to reactivate it but whenever I press troubleshoot nothing pops up telling me the issue. How do i fix this?...
  7. I Clicked Windows Y

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I Clicked Windows Y: Hi I click Windows Y and now I hear a loud noise whenever I click Y again please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-clicked-windows-y/b56fbe83-e702-4ed9-88b0-8018d1b3c8e7
  8. i recently changed hardware and i cant activate windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i recently changed hardware and i cant activate windows 10: so i recently just changed hardware on my computer and i have that annoying "activate windows" watermark i have tried going into the settings and troubleshooting it and all it says is "we weren't able to activate windows on this device" and then there's a button at the...
  9. I can't reactivate windows after a hardware change

I can't reactivate windows after a hardware change: I recently upgraded my cpu, ram, psu, and motherboard and I am trying to reactivate windows. I tried to troubleshoot it and then selecting the computer and activating it. It just says there is an error and that I should buy a code from the windows store. It says "We can't...
  10. I can not reactivate Windows after a hardware change

I can not reactivate Windows after a hardware change: I have followed the guides set up by Microsoft, I'm using the Activation Troubleshoot to activate Windows. So I select Troubleshoot, which does not fix it. So I click on "I recently changed hardware on this device". This opens to where I can select the device and then press...