Windows 10: I can't reactivate windows using troubleshooter after hardware change.

Discus and support I can't reactivate windows using troubleshooter after hardware change. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I can't seem to reactivate windows after a hardware change, even after I have tied the license onto my microsoft account. When I use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AqshalWibisono, Mar 7, 2020.

1. I can't reactivate windows using troubleshooter after hardware change.

Hello, I can't seem to reactivate windows after a hardware change, even after I have tied the license onto my microsoft account. When I use the troubleshooter, it gives an error saying that I have to try again and connect to the internet, but I AM connected to the internet and can't seem to reactivate my license. Hardware changes include motherboard and processor. Original disk install still hasn't been moved. Thanks for the help.

:)

AqshalWibisono, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 reactivation on hardware changes

Hi Florea,

It is possible that Windows won't be able to identify your computer correctly that is why the operating system is not activated. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to reactivate your Windows 10 after a hardware change.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 7, 2020
  3. windows 10 reactivation after hardware change

I just changed motherboards, and When I follow the the steps listed in the "reactivate windows 10 after hardware change" support page, it gives me the message "unable to activate windows" message after I sign in and identify my device,
    with no error code, just a subheader that says "can't activate windows 10 on this device, try again later."

Primero Holodon, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Jack_924 Win User

I can't reactivate windows using troubleshooter after hardware change.

Windows 10 won't reactivate after a hardware change

I changed a lot of the hardware on my device recently, however I followed the steps on the Microsoft support page to get my computer ready for the hardware change so that I could reactivate Windows 10 after I changed the hardware. However, now it won't reactivate,
    and has the error code 0xC004F025, and when I try to troubleshoot it says "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later."

My Windows 10 was a free upgrade from Windows 7.

Jack_924, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

I can't reactivate windows using troubleshooter after hardware change.

1. I can't reactivate windows using troubleshooter after hardware change. - Similar Threads - can't reactivate using

2. Can't reactivate windows after a hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reactivate windows after a hardware change: I purchased windows 11 a few months ago for my PC through the microsoft store on the computer. Recently I had to change the motherboard on the computer and now I'm getting the 'Activate Windows' issue. I've tried the troubleshoot option within windows, but it's saying it...
  3. Can't reactivate Windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't reactivate Windows after hardware change: [ATTACH] So my copy of Windows 10 is activated using a digital license and i was logged in with my Microsoft account before I updated my PC. I followed the steps described here by Microsoft but it doesn't work, as I am supposed to use the troubleshoot option in activation...
  4. Hardware Change, Can't reactivate Win 10 using Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hardware Change, Can't reactivate Win 10 using Troubleshooter: Hi, I replaced pretty much everything in PC motherboard, gpu, psu, cpu excluding the SSDs and HDDs. Windows is not telling me I need to reactivate my copy of Windows 10. I run the troubleshooter, tell it that I've changed my hardware and select the PC that I'm using to...
  5. Can't reactivate after a hardware change

Can't reactivate after a hardware change: I have just replaced most of the components in my PC, apart from the hard disks. Before I upgraded the hardware, I linked my Window 10 pro retail license to my Microsoft account. When I log into my Microsoft account in a browser, I can see my old PC in the Devices section....
  6. Can't reactivate after hardware change

Can't reactivate after hardware change: A month ago I replaced my motherboard, along with my processor and RAM. I had internet installed yesterday, which prompted Windows to give me the "Activate Windows" watermark. The problem is, before I upgraded, I hadn't linked my device to my Microsoft account, and had no...
  7. Can't reactivate after hardware change

Can't reactivate after hardware change: I recently replaced my laptop's motherboard and now i have to reactivate my OS. I have tried to change the microsoft account and nothing changed. What should i do? [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows can't be reactivated after hardware change

Windows can't be reactivated after hardware change: Hello, so I have a Windows 10 Pro digital license. The original install was on my old SSD Samsung 840 Evo and new install on my Samsung 850 Evo. I'm migrating from SSD with new install because the 840 Evo has failing to boot sometimes. Today I logged in with an Microsoft...
  9. Can't reactivate windows after hardware change

Can't reactivate windows after hardware change: Recently, I had to change my motherboard because of a burn that happened in the case, but after I replaced it, Activate Windows was in the corner of the screen. I tried to reactivate it in settings, but it wouldn't let me, even with the reactivate after a hardware change....
  10. I can't reactivate windows after a hardware change

I can't reactivate windows after a hardware change: I recently upgraded my cpu, ram, psu, and motherboard and I am trying to reactivate windows. I tried to troubleshoot it and then selecting the computer and activating it. It just says there is an error and that I should buy a code from the windows store. It says "We can't...