Windows 10: I Cant Read Japanese Language Apps Word Not Unicode Problem

Discus and support I Cant Read Japanese Language Apps Word Not Unicode Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There is a Problem, i cant read Japanese language even i already change my PC in Japanese language,, i Think its about user problem or something,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vincent Ananda Putra, May 19, 2020.

1. I Cant Read Japanese Language Apps Word Not Unicode Problem

There is a Problem,
    i cant read Japanese language even i already change my PC in Japanese language,,

i Think its about user problem or something, because i create a new user with japan language in same pc, and when i open the apps,, i can read it,,

but because its other user , that apps have different setting...

1 have try to change my font too,, but its not working,,

i cant see a directory preview in japan language too

i have try uni code too,,

the only think i know.. if i create a new user with japan language,, uni code= japan, Region= japan, time and date = japan i can read it,, but,,
    i cannot read it in my main user,, i think there is something wrong about my user setting about language or anything,,

User 1: cannot read that Word
    User 2 with same settings like,, and same Font data : Can Read That Word Clearly

maybe its about directory or windows display settings in registry,, but i dont know anything about it.. i already try what i know..

i need help..

I Cant Read Japanese Language Apps Word  Not Unicode Problem 949e1862-7e8f-4c28-ad26-d56346389746?upload=true.jpg

I Cant Read Japanese Language Apps Word  Not Unicode Problem 8fd452e2-0bc1-4299-947f-28ace4ec545e?upload=true.jpg

I Cant Read Japanese Language Apps Word  Not Unicode Problem b50a343f-58a3-4005-99bf-d68be7a78e65?upload=true.jpg

I Cant Read Japanese Language Apps Word  Not Unicode Problem 91a42867-c343-4311-a2ae-33043a0152d0?upload=true.jpg

I Cant Read Japanese Language Apps Word  Not Unicode Problem 74cb8868-afa3-499c-ad36-39298ceaee9b?upload=true.jpg

I Cant Read Japanese Language Apps Word  Not Unicode Problem f660b57e-5c8c-40c8-be23-dc96610b35e2?upload=true.png

:)

Vincent Ananda Putra, May 19, 2020
  2. Chaelwyn Win User

Japanese language/locale issue

I already have my Locale for Non-Unicode Programs set to Japanese.

I've tried all the usual steps. Japanese language pack is installed and working. Non-Unicode language is set to Japanese. This is the reason for my confusion; I've already tried all the obvious things to try and fix it.

I Cant Read Japanese Language Apps Word  Not Unicode Problem 08dcfcde-64e1-4e48-84ce-705be8a820af?upload=true.png

Take this second image, for example. Note how most of the text is either in English or Japanese. Note also that there is one line of garbled symbols and diamonds with question marks in them. It's that last part that is baffling me and I've been unable to
    find a solution to it.

I Cant Read Japanese Language Apps Word  Not Unicode Problem efc79035-069c-424a-914a-d8648c4e582d?upload=true.jpg

Chaelwyn, May 20, 2020
  3. Japanese Keyboard

Hi Kiyakat,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Let us follow these steps and check if that makes any difference:

Step A: Remove the Language Pack.

1. Click on the Start button, go to Settings > Time & Language > Region &
      Language.
    2. Click on Japanese Language and the click on Remove.

Step B: Re-add the Language pack.

1. Click on the Start button, go to Settings > Time & Language > Region &
      language.
    2. Click on Add a Language >Select the Language (Japanese).
    3. Once added, click on Options button, and select Add Keyboards to select Japanese keyboard.
    Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, May 20, 2020
  4. I Cant Read Japanese Language Apps Word Not Unicode Problem

Japanese Language Pack cannot install. Computer is Surface Pro 3

Hi Lee,

To get a better clarity about the issue, please provide the details below:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1:

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open Settings menu.

• Click on Time and language in settings window.

• Click on Region and language from left navigation pane.

• Click on Add a language (+ symbol)

• Select Japanese language pack.
    • Now, click on Japanese language pack and click on
      Set a default button under the Region and language from left navigation pane.

Step 2:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select
      Control panel.

• Type Language in the search bar located at the top right corner of Control panel and click on language.

• Click on the Japaneselanguage pack on the Language window.

• Click on Download and install language pack button under
      Japanese
      language pack.

• Enter the administrator password if prompted.

• Click on Save button.

Please post back with the updated status regarding issue with downloading language pack, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 20, 2020
Thema:

I Cant Read Japanese Language Apps Word Not Unicode Problem

1. I Cant Read Japanese Language Apps Word Not Unicode Problem - Similar Threads - Cant Read Japanese

2. language in japanese

in Windows 10 Gaming
    language in japanese: After installing Japanese Keyboard, I no longer have the error of full-width changing to half-width in Japanese on the website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-in-japanese/170717c1-f67d-4cc4-81ec-71bb376579c9
  3. Change Current Language for non-unicode Programs to Japanese

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Current Language for non-unicode Programs to Japanese: Hi All,I have tried to change the Non-Unicode Programs language to Japanese via Unattend.xml file from SCCM Imaging Task Sequence. But not changed Non-Unicode Programs still in English.My XML Code :<SetupUILanguage> <UILanguage>ja-JP</UILanguage> </SetupUILanguage>...
  4. Change Current Language for non-unicode Programs to Japanese

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Current Language for non-unicode Programs to Japanese: Hi All,I have tried to change the Non-Unicode Programs language to Japanese via Unattend.xml file from SCCM Imaging Task Sequence. But not changed Non-Unicode Programs still in English.My XML Code :<SetupUILanguage> <UILanguage>ja-JP</UILanguage> </SetupUILanguage>...
  5. Problem with language bar and Japanese

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with language bar and Japanese: Hello!I'm trying to get the Japanese typing, specifically hiragana, to work on my Windows 10. My language bar looks very different from what I've seen and I don't know how to make the kana function work. All of the tutorials I've found on Google have different kind of...
  6. Problem with language bar and Japanese

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with language bar and Japanese: Hello!I'm trying to get the Japanese typing, specifically hiragana, to work on my Windows 10. My language bar looks very different from what I've seen and I don't know how to make the kana function work. All of the tutorials I've found on Google have different kind of...
  7. Unicode language settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unicode language settings: Hi! I have a rather strange question to you guys! So the basic problem: The region of my system is set to Hungary, and the language set to English I like to use windows in English. I'm using a CAD software named PTC CREO Schematics 3.0 and it uses the same encoding as the...
  8. Non-Unicode language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Non-Unicode language: My Quicken 2017 program asks for me to change the language in the Control Panel to non-Unicode language. I can't find that possibility anywhere in the control panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-unicode-language/a13fb189-eb1b-4d7d-8d20-d52552ad17bc
  9. UNICODE PROBLEM no unicode.....

in Windows 10 Support
    UNICODE PROBLEM no unicode.....: there is no unicode on windows 10 help please and paint it black. 13183
  10. Unicodes and language packs

in Windows 10 Support
    Unicodes and language packs: I'm sure a lot of people share my dilemma. The Unicodes I am wanting to use, range from U+1000 to U+109F (plus two extended ranges, AA60–AA7F and A9E0–A9FF). The Burmese (Myanmar) language pack makes the majority of these characters easy to access, but I'm wanting some that...