Windows 10: i can't read korean novel

Discus and support i can't read korean novel in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can I read Korean books?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by james9lee, Sep 23, 2018.

1. james9lee Win User

i can't read korean novel

how can I read Korean books?

:)

james9lee, Sep 23, 2018
  2. tkhkim Win User

Computer won't read the Korean font

Original Title: korean font issue

Hi, I am trying to install a Korean program on windows 10 and it works on my husband's but not on mine. the program works but the font is jibberish. my computer won't read the Korean font. any suggestions?

tkhkim, Sep 23, 2018
  3. cyrus0403 Win User
    N8 cannot read Korean

i just brought a N8 but i found it cannot read korean since i put koreann songs in it. It displays squares instead of korean.

Any way that i can fix?much thanks

Myn N8 code is: 059D161

cyrus0403, Sep 23, 2018
  4. i can't read korean novel

How To Display/Read Korean on E71?

Hello. I'm nokia e71 user and since i'm learning Korean, i want to be able to read Korean characters instead of question marks. language of my phone is Turkish and i don't want to change it to Korean. I just want to read, that's all. Is there a way i can
    do it by myself? Thanks

bernaheartsnick, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

i can't read korean novel

1. i can't read korean novel - Similar Threads - can't read korean

2. can't type in korean in edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't type in korean in edge: I changed the language to korean and installed all the features including speech. I also switched the touch keyboard to Korean Microsoft Old Hangul but I can't get my computer to type in Korean in Edge. The websites are in Korean, but when I try to type it comes out in...
  3. can't type in korean in edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't type in korean in edge: I changed the language to korean and installed all the features including speech. I also switched the touch keyboard to Korean Microsoft Old Hangul but I can't get my computer to type in Korean in Edge. The websites are in Korean, but when I try to type it comes out in...
  4. I can't type Korean in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't type Korean in Windows 10: Hi there,I am facing a problem with the Korean language. I can't type in Korean Language.I install the Korean Language Properly as you can see in these Screenshots:But when I want to change my language from English to Korean from the Language bar. The Korean language icon is...
  5. I can't type Korean in Windows 10

I can't type Korean in Windows 10: Hi there,I am facing a problem with the Korean language. I can't type in Korean Language.I install the Korean Language Properly as you can see in these Screenshots:But when I want to change my language from English to Korean from the Language bar. The Korean language icon is...
  6. Learning Korean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Learning Korean: I was wondering if there is a way to turn your computer language to both English and Korean at the same time. My teacher said it would be helpful but I don't want it in just Korean. Thank you for your time and help...
  7. Fonts that i can't read

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts that i can't read: I have a few CD's that I can't read the song titles when i open Itunes. The CD's are from Ukraine and the text is unreadable. Can anyone help out with my problem. Thanks Nick...
  8. Can't get rid of the "korean" language option (not there?)

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get rid of the "korean" language option (not there?): so I updated to 1903 after making a macrium reflect backup of my 1809 setup, and there's something hinky going on I got the language bar on my taskbar visible, and its giving me two choices: english, or korean. I do not remember installing korean, and when I tried to...
  9. Novell Client issues with Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Novell Client issues with Windows 10: I am having issues with windows 10 both 1803 and 1809 trying to login locally instead of with the Novell client. I have the latest client installed. It adds a registry key to disable the automatic restart sign on feature. I also have a GPO to add that key if it isn't present....
  10. Novell network disabling

Novell network disabling: Hi guys, I install novell network accidentally and i've tried to log on computer only but my laptop is asking for username and password which I never set up because this laptop was new and the safe mode isn't activated yet. Now, I dont what to do beacase i cant get...