Windows 10: I can't read the grey text!!!! Please do something about it as I can't read as well or have...

Discus and support I can't read the grey text!!!! Please do something about it as I can't read as well or have... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why do we have grey text? Light grey over white background and hard to read.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Artsychick, Aug 18, 2018.

1. I can't read the grey text!!!! Please do something about it as I can't read as well or have...

Why do we have grey text? Light grey over white background and hard to read.

:)

Artsychick, Aug 18, 2018

2. cant read text in hebrew

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue? If yes, please reply to the below questions:

• What is the edition of Windows 10 installed?
    • Are you using any other language packs on this computer?

I suggest you to un-install any other language packs if installed. and then try to read the text in Hebrew and see if you can read it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 18, 2018
  3. CMJ64 Win User
    GROUP TEXTING on T-Mobile with Windows Phone 7.5 and 8.

MMS and Group Texting. Reallyh not working. I have read all the suggestions. Called T-Mobile and verified MMS is turned on. Group texting really doesn't work very well on Windows Phone 7.5. I have Windows Phone 8 and it seems to have similar issues
    there too. I have turned off group text and turned it on no go. I think there is an issue with T-Mobile's MMS service combined with how Windows Phone handles Group Text. Any ideas? AGain, MMS IS working I have checked the settings. I HAVE 3G/4G and 4
    bars working. I have been up and down everything 3X with T-Mobile and all the forums. I am really at a loss as to what to try next to get Group Texting working.

Thanks for suggestions...

CMJ64, Aug 18, 2018
  4. tbvnz Win User

I can't read the grey text!!!! Please do something about it as I can't read as well or have...

Text read aloud

My suggestion deals with having text read aloud. I love this feature but the way in which I'm asked if the text should be read aloud sometimes appears to be rude while in the presence of colleagues or relatives. I do not want them to think I'm rudely ignoring
    someone when actually I just want the text contents to be private and not read aloud. The phone should simply ask if I want the text to be read aloud and I respond with a simple yes or no. Not "ignore". This gives the impression that I deem the senders text
    "unimportant".

tbvnz, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

I can't read the grey text!!!! Please do something about it as I can't read as well or have...

1. I can't read the grey text!!!! Please do something about it as I can't read as well or have... - Similar Threads - can't read grey

2. i can't change the read only permission,Everytime i do it,it reverse it back to read only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't change the read only permission,Everytime i do it,it reverse it back to read only...: i've done DSIM and sfc scan.Tried to change permission but nothing is working.Also i missing some other options on all folders in my disk like customize,security etc...
  3. i can't change the read only permission,Everytime i do it,it reverse it back to read only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't change the read only permission,Everytime i do it,it reverse it back to read only...: i've done DSIM and sfc scan.Tried to change permission but nothing is working.Also i missing some other options on all folders in my disk like customize,security etc...
  4. "these files have properties that can't be read"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "these files have properties that can't be read": I'm trying to edit a video mp4 in Video Editor Photos and getting this error: "these files have properties that can't be read". I have to Dell Pcs, in one Video Editor can add the video in the other it can't. So nothing is wrong with the video. Both PCs were upgraded to...
  5. "these files have properties that can't be read"

"these files have properties that can't be read": I'm trying to edit a video mp4 in Video Editor Photos and getting this error: "these files have properties that can't be read". I have to Dell Pcs, in one Video Editor can add the video in the other it can't. So nothing is wrong with the video. Both PCs were upgraded to...
  6. Can't read small text in videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't read small text in videos: As the title says, this problems happens only with videos and not with the actual text in windows. When watching tutorial videos, most of the text is unreadable, like they needed to be sharper. I recently bought a new mobo and cpu (this problem didn't occur before) and I...
  7. Can't read text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't read text: Text is all bold, blurry, and disorientated. This has happened multiple times in multiple places over the past few weeks - at times it is on the internet, at other times it is in our Sharepoint files. What would make this happen?[ATTACH]...
  8. Fonts that i can't read

Fonts that i can't read: I have a few CD's that I can't read the song titles when i open Itunes. The CD's are from Ukraine and the text is unreadable. Can anyone help out with my problem. Thanks Nick...
  9. Can't read desktop Icon text descriptions. No "shadow" text.

Can't read desktop Icon text descriptions. No "shadow" text.: Running Windows 10 home and desktop icon text descriptions are not using "shadow" font so white text is invisible on white backgroud. Messed with a variety of display settings and started working but now has stopped again back to same problem. Any suggestions?...
  10. i can't read korean novel

i can't read korean novel: how can I read Korean books? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_news/i-cant-read-korean-novel/fe0f93c3-b3b6-4d96-9d10-d129f5569f3b