Windows 10: I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.

Discus and support I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am currently having an issue with my computer that states "No bootable device." when powering on. We've tried everything; turning the computer on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/w00den_b0x, Feb 27, 2021.

1. I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.

I am currently having an issue with my computer that states "No bootable device." when powering on. We've tried everything; turning the computer on and off three times to get into WindowsRE (which failed), tried changing the boot mode in BIOS (which didn't let me select anything), to ultimately taking the bottom of my laptop off, removing the hard drive and putting it back in, which failed. My computer's model is the Acer Nitro 5. Any ideas to get into safe mode? Also, I've had my computer since August of 2020 and no previous computers have given me this issue.

submitted by /u/w00den_b0x
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/w00den_b0x, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Aquinus Win User

Computer Won't Reboot - AMD Data Change...Updata New Data to DMI

If he is getting stuck at verifying DMI pool data, that means his BIOS isn't finishing the POST process before it's hanging up. Although I'm confused now because he said he tried re-installing windows which would indicate that the machine is getting through the entire POST process.

I'm confused now. I think we need a better, more descriptive version of what exactly is happening.

Maybe a full step by step process of what is happening?

Aquinus, Feb 27, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 27, 2021
  4. I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.

computer reboots after shutdown in windows 10

ok I did the Shutdown /s /t 0 and a list came up....what next?

- - - Updated - - -

I did the Cmd prompt and typed: Shutdown /s /t 0 and computer did shutdown but rebooted a couple seconds later...I have done this before...still no change with my issue of computer rebooting after shutdown...

fishingpoint, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.

1. I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything. - Similar Threads - can't reboot computer

2. Computer rebooted from a bugcheck. I have tried everything within my power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer rebooted from a bugcheck. I have tried everything within my power: Hello all, ive recently built a new computer and i cannot for the life of me determine why i keep bluescreening. I have completely cleared the drive and installed windows anew twice. This is the error i have been receiving.Any help would be greatly appreciated. It typically...
  3. Computer rebooted from a bugcheck. I have tried everything within my power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer rebooted from a bugcheck. I have tried everything within my power: Hello all, ive recently built a new computer and i cannot for the life of me determine why i keep bluescreening. I have completely cleared the drive and installed windows anew twice. This is the error i have been receiving.Any help would be greatly appreciated. It typically...
  4. When I type the S on my computer, it goes to Save As. I have tried everything. I can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I type the S on my computer, it goes to Save As. I have tried everything. I can't...: When I type the letter S on my HP, it goes straight to Save as. It happens in all programs. I tried to shut off sticky keys but, can't find it....
  5. When I type the S on my computer, it goes to Save As. I have tried everything. I can't...

When I type the S on my computer, it goes to Save As. I have tried everything. I can't...: When I type the letter S on my HP, it goes straight to Save as. It happens in all programs. I tried to shut off sticky keys but, can't find it....
  6. When I type the S on my computer, it goes to Save As. I have tried everything. I can't...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I can't reboot my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't reboot my computer: So two days ago I was using my computer during a very strong wind and the power got shut down because of the wind. When I wake up and start up my computer and do what I usually do like log in and use computer but when I log into my desktop my stuff wasn't there it just show...
  8. I can't reboot my computer

I can't reboot my computer: So two days ago I was using my computer during a very strong wind and the power got shut down because of the wind. When I wake up and start up my computer and do what I usually do like log in and use computer but when I log into my desktop my stuff wasn't there it just show...
  9. I can't reboot my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. cant log into my computer, i have tried everything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant log into my computer, i have tried everything: so, yesterday i changed the primary email on my microsoft account to a new one that had "@outlook.com". i tried logging into my computer today but i cant get in any way. i tried the safe mode method, going into CMD and resetting my password but it wont work. i reset my...