Windows 10: I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.

Discus and support I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am currently having an issue with my computer that states "No bootable device." when powering on. We've tried everything; turning the computer on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/w00den_b0x, Feb 27, 2021.

1. I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.

I am currently having an issue with my computer that states "No bootable device." when powering on. We've tried everything; turning the computer on and off three times to get into WindowsRE (which failed), tried changing the boot mode in BIOS (which didn't let me select anything), to ultimately taking the bottom of my laptop off, removing the hard drive and putting it back in, which failed. My computer's model is the Acer Nitro 5. Any ideas to get into safe mode? Also, I've had my computer since August of 2020 and no previous computers have given me this issue.

submitted by /u/w00den_b0x
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/w00den_b0x, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Aquinus Win User

Computer Won't Reboot - AMD Data Change...Updata New Data to DMI

If he is getting stuck at verifying DMI pool data, that means his BIOS isn't finishing the POST process before it's hanging up. Although I'm confused now because he said he tried re-installing windows which would indicate that the machine is getting through the entire POST process.

I'm confused now. I think we need a better, more descriptive version of what exactly is happening.

Maybe a full step by step process of what is happening?

Aquinus, Feb 27, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 27, 2021
  4. I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.

computer reboots after shutdown in windows 10

ok I did the Shutdown /s /t 0 and a list came up....what next?

- - - Updated - - -

I did the Cmd prompt and typed: Shutdown /s /t 0 and computer did shutdown but rebooted a couple seconds later...I have done this before...still no change with my issue of computer rebooting after shutdown...

fishingpoint, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.

1. I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything. - Similar Threads - can't reboot computer

2. Cannot hitch my webcam to computer. Have tried everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot hitch my webcam to computer. Have tried everything: I bought a Dell CyberTrack H4 1080p web cam and my computer asks for a description, but there is nowhere to type this in. So I put on my desktop the "unknown serial bus controller" and the "driver." Help!!!!! Mary I Waddell windows 10 Dell Inspiron 560-565 NBK...
  3. cant log into my computer, i have tried everything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant log into my computer, i have tried everything: so, yesterday i changed the primary email on my microsoft account to a new one that had "@outlook.com". i tried logging into my computer today but i cant get in any way. i tried the safe mode method, going into CMD and resetting my password but it wont work. i reset my...
  4. My computer can't pick up audio from a microphone..? (I tried almost everything)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer can't pick up audio from a microphone..? (I tried almost everything): At least windows doesn't. I came here not to waste your time, but to ask for help because I tried everything, including factory resetting the pc. I think my last option is to change OS and/or change my computer. I just wanted to know if there's a setting in the deep waters of...
  5. Built in mic is not working! I have tried everything

Built in mic is not working! I have tried everything: My built-in mic is not working. I have tried everything under sound issues on Microsoft and even followed all the steps on the HP website. When I go to my settings and try to troubleshoot the mic, it shows a green bar saying that my mic is working. However, I've tried on...
  6. I can't use my headphones, I tried almost everything

I can't use my headphones, I tried almost everything: Hello, guys. I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and when I plugged my headphones I noticed that my computer won't recognize them neither in the playback devicesnot appearing at disabled devices too or in the device manager I thought it's because the headphones...
  7. Everytime I reboot my computer I lose everything.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everytime I reboot my computer I lose everything.: Everytime I reboot my computer I lose everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-reboot-my-computer-i-lose-everything/1415e2cb-2bdd-411e-a4ce-df05915e74da
  8. HELP! My Computer is suddenly super slow and I have tried everything!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP! My Computer is suddenly super slow and I have tried everything!: I have tried looking for viruses and windows says they can't find anything. I have tried uninstalling and testing my ram. I have tried using command prompt for file scans. Any other options?...
  9. Computer continues to freeze after everything i have tried

Computer continues to freeze after everything i have tried: For the past 5 weeks my computer has been randomly locking up and I can’t figure out why. Mouse won’t move, nothing on my screen changes, and if I press caps lock the light does not change on keyboard. I reset my pc and ran several scans on my computer for malware so it’s not...
  10. I have Tried everything but still not able to hibernate my pc.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have Tried everything but still not able to hibernate my pc.: I am using Windows 10 Education. I have tried all possible options as given in following links Hibernate Computer in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums When I try to hibernate using shutdown/h command my pc goes to sleep mode instead of hibernating.Is There any solution. 70321