Windows 10: I can't reboot my computer

Discus and support I can't reboot my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So two days ago I was using my computer during a very strong wind and the power got shut down because of the wind. When I wake up and start up my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaiHaflich, Oct 13, 2021.

1. I can't reboot my computer

So two days ago I was using my computer during a very strong wind and the power got shut down because of the wind. When I wake up and start up my computer and do what I usually do like log in and use computer but when I log into my desktop my stuff wasn't there it just show my background and the taskbar and I can't move my mouse so I restart my computer then I try to login and this time I couldn't login so I restart again and now it shows a blue screen saying there was an error and the auto repair doesn't work and I can't reboot my computer either. Pls help

:)

KaiHaflich, Oct 13, 2021

2. computer reboots after shutdown in windows 10

ok I did the Shutdown /s /t 0 and a list came up....what next?

- - - Updated - - -

I did the Cmd prompt and typed: Shutdown /s /t 0 and computer did shutdown but rebooted a couple seconds later...I have done this before...still no change with my issue of computer rebooting after shutdown...

fishingpoint, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Computer Won't Reboot - AMD Data Change...Updata New Data to DMI

If he is getting stuck at verifying DMI pool data, that means his BIOS isn't finishing the POST process before it's hanging up. Although I'm confused now because he said he tried re-installing windows which would indicate that the machine is getting through the entire POST process.

I'm confused now. I think we need a better, more descriptive version of what exactly is happening.

Maybe a full step by step process of what is happening?

Aquinus, Oct 13, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't reboot my computer

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't reboot my computer :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

I can't reboot my computer

1. I can't reboot my computer - Similar Threads - can't reboot computer

2. I tried rebooting my computer and I can't even do the way that y'all said to reboot my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried rebooting my computer and I can't even do the way that y'all said to reboot my...: I can't get into my computer it sends me to the screen where you factory reset your computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-rebooting-my-computer-and-i-cant-even-do/93b3e4ca-63d6-4f4c-9bbf-58ce7fe54c45
  3. I tried rebooting my computer and I can't even do the way that y'all said to reboot my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried rebooting my computer and I can't even do the way that y'all said to reboot my...: I can't get into my computer it sends me to the screen where you factory reset your computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-rebooting-my-computer-and-i-cant-even-do/93b3e4ca-63d6-4f4c-9bbf-58ce7fe54c45
  4. I tried rebooting my computer and I can't even do the way that y'all said to reboot my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can't sign in after rebooting my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in after rebooting my computer: I just rebooted my laptop because it was getting a bit slow. This is not the first time rebooting, and nothing has gone wrong before.When I turn on the computer I get to the blue startup screen where you have to sign into a account. When I try signing in it tells me "Oops,...
  6. I can't sign in after rebooting my computer

I can't sign in after rebooting my computer: I just rebooted my laptop because it was getting a bit slow. This is not the first time rebooting, and nothing has gone wrong before.When I turn on the computer I get to the blue startup screen where you have to sign into a account. When I try signing in it tells me "Oops,...
  7. I can't sign in after rebooting my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I can't reboot my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't reboot my computer: So two days ago I was using my computer during a very strong wind and the power got shut down because of the wind. When I wake up and start up my computer and do what I usually do like log in and use computer but when I log into my desktop my stuff wasn't there it just show...
  9. I can't reboot my computer

I can't reboot my computer: So two days ago I was using my computer during a very strong wind and the power got shut down because of the wind. When I wake up and start up my computer and do what I usually do like log in and use computer but when I log into my desktop my stuff wasn't there it just show...
  10. I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.: I am currently having an issue with my computer that states "No bootable device." when powering on. We've tried everything; turning the computer on and off three times to get into WindowsRE (which failed), tried changing the boot mode in BIOS (which didn't let me select...