Windows 10: I can't reboot my computer

Discus and support I can't reboot my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So two days ago I was using my computer during a very strong wind and the power got shut down because of the wind. When I wake up and start up my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KaiHaflich, Oct 13, 2021.

1. I can't reboot my computer

So two days ago I was using my computer during a very strong wind and the power got shut down because of the wind. When I wake up and start up my computer and do what I usually do like log in and use computer but when I log into my desktop my stuff wasn't there it just show my background and the taskbar and I can't move my mouse so I restart my computer then I try to login and this time I couldn't login so I restart again and now it shows a blue screen saying there was an error and the auto repair doesn't work and I can't reboot my computer either. Pls help

:)

KaiHaflich, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

I can't reboot my computer

1. I can't reboot my computer - Similar Threads - can't reboot computer

2. I can't reboot my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't reboot my computer: So two days ago I was using my computer during a very strong wind and the power got shut down because of the wind. When I wake up and start up my computer and do what I usually do like log in and use computer but when I log into my desktop my stuff wasn't there it just show...
  3. I can't reboot my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't reboot my computer: So two days ago I was using my computer during a very strong wind and the power got shut down because of the wind. When I wake up and start up my computer and do what I usually do like log in and use computer but when I log into my desktop my stuff wasn't there it just show...
  4. I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.: I am currently having an issue with my computer that states "No bootable device." when powering on. We've tried everything; turning the computer on and off three times to get into WindowsRE (which failed), tried changing the boot mode in BIOS (which didn't let me select...
  5. how to reboot my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to reboot my computer: how to reboot my compter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-reboot-my-computer/edc691de-d0cb-4b54-a436-92f999a3bc01
  6. Everytime I reboot my computer I lose everything.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everytime I reboot my computer I lose everything.: Everytime I reboot my computer I lose everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-reboot-my-computer-i-lose-everything/1415e2cb-2bdd-411e-a4ce-df05915e74da
  7. my computer keeps rebooting

my computer keeps rebooting: how do I get my computer to stop rebooting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-rebooting/5135b395-59ac-43cc-b674-e5a1e2c707c5
  8. I can't use my computer.

I can't use my computer.: For some reason ever since I reset my computer, I haven't been able to efficiently use it. For some reason nothing works unless I press right click on mouse or do (Ctrl+Alt+Delete) and press cancel it works for a few seconds then stops again. Also for some reason my computer...
  9. My laptop can't reboot

My laptop can't reboot: I installed an old game in my laptop, and then it asked me to reboot. When I did it, my laptop goes in fix problems mode and I can't reboot it or anything else. (for example I can't restore it to a previous time when it had been working properly, or anything else)....
  10. My laptop can't reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop can't reboot: I installed an old game in my laptop, and then it asked me to reboot. When I did it, my laptop goes in fix problems mode and I can't reboot it or anything else. (for example I can't restore it to a previous time when it had been working properly, or anything else)....