Windows 10: I can't receive my outlook emails and have lost my email contacts

Discus and support I can't receive my outlook emails and have lost my email contacts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't receive emails in my outlook page. I have lost my email contact list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TinyWonder1, Dec 30, 2020.

1. I can't receive my outlook emails and have lost my email contacts

I can't receive emails in my outlook page. I have lost my email contact list

:)

TinyWonder1, Dec 30, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

Outlook vs godaddy email

outlook = best

you define send and receive groups that optionally send and/or receive email in certain intervals.
    or just press f9 to send&receive

W1zzard, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Outlook 2007 duplicates receiving email then crashes. Fix or Solution

I wanted to post about this issue because I was never able to find a decent solution to this problem but stumbled upon something that appears to have caused it.

Symptom: Outlook 2007 receives email then receives the email again, multiple times until it crashes. Or receives email and crashes once Junk Mail filter pops up creating a second copy of Outlook 2007.

Cause: Using more then one antivirus program that scans your email.

2ndary Cause: Installing Ad-aware and "wasn't aware" (no pun intended) that ad aware email scanner was installed while using an AV for emails already.

Solution: Uninstall Ad-aware email scanner through Uninstall feature of your OS (or any other email scanner that maybe installed). This should solve the problem.

Hope this helps someone.

EastCoasthandle, Dec 30, 2020
  4. tfwul Win User

I can't receive my outlook emails and have lost my email contacts

Outlook Contacts - unable to delete contacts linked to another email

I have a few email accounts. In trying to accomplish something I have been messing up the contacts.

Now there are 2 identical entries in Outlook Contacts (both empty)

Contacts some-email-address
    Contacts some-email-address

The email address linked to these contacts is still valid and used for receiving mail only. Very sporadically used for sending - maybe a few times a year.
    The contacts are empty, rightfully so.

I wanted to delete one, but got a warning "Cannot delete this folder" blah blah.

Any suggestions?

I can't receive my outlook emails and have lost my email contacts [​IMG]

tfwul, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

I can't receive my outlook emails and have lost my email contacts

1. I can't receive my outlook emails and have lost my email contacts - Similar Threads - can't receive outlook

2. LOST EMAIL CONTACTS LIST

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LOST EMAIL CONTACTS LIST: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional. I use Microsoft LIVE for my mail however, I also have my personal email on live but is NOT a live account. It is through my internet service. I have lost all my email contacts. How can I get them back?...
  3. Can't Receive Emails in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Receive Emails in Outlook: Yesterday I noticed that I was able to receive emails in Outlook but they will not send. I went into my webmail account and was able to send emails from there - even to myself. When I try to send them from Outlook I receive the following error message: Task *** Email...
  4. CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK

CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK: I CAN NOT SEND EMAILS FROM MY OUTLOOK EMAIL BUT I CAN RECEIVE EMAILS FROM ANYWHERE. I'VE CHECKED THE SEVER PORT SETTINGS AND THEY'RE SET TO THE ONLY NUMBERS THAT MAIL CAN EVEN COME IN WHICH ARE INCOMING=143 OUTGOING=587. THESE SETTINGS WERE SENT TO ME BY WOWWAY EXPLAINING...
  5. Why can't I forward email I receive in outlook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I forward email I receive in outlook?: I was able to forward all of the emails I received until that was removed from my computer. Can I uninstall outlook and reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-forward-email-i-receive-in-outlook/5d1e7cce-cd5a-4df5-804c-82675ac501f3
  6. Emailing my contacts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emailing my contacts: OneDrive keeps sending emails to my contacts stating that I have shared a document with them - which I haven’t. Any idea why this is? And how can I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emailing-my-contacts/fccbec31-341e-449e-8ff0-e1acb6235cab"
  7. I have lost all contacts in my email account

I have lost all contacts in my email account: I have lost all my contact information in my email account Please can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-all-contacts-in-my-email-account/9cee3fcb-58ac-425e-acf1-9c16aeacc86a
  8. Lost my email Contacts

Lost my email Contacts: Hi I have suddenly lost all my email Contacts. I access email via Windows Live Mail on my PC. I recently changed my primary email alias, if that is an issue. Can anyone help? - Microsoft can't....
  9. I have problems with my outlook email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have problems with my outlook email: I have problems with my outlook email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/fff77679-0a30-451d-8f05-64f6fa2bf135
  10. Email contacts- lost.

Email contacts- lost.: I read, on a now closed question, that it is possible to find the email contacts in Users/User/CONTACTS I have a problem as when I call this location up the system shows that this "Folder is EMPTY"! Any suggestions WHERE/HOW I may NOW look to find the said contacts...