Windows 10: I can't record my game clicks

Discus and support I can't record my game clicks in Cortana to solve the problem; As I said before I can't record my game clicks, I need help from an expert or advisor please... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by FabianRodriguez9, Nov 19, 2020.

1. I can't record my game clicks

As I said before I can't record my game clicks, I need help from an expert or advisor please

:)

FabianRodriguez9, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Recording game DVR

Hi dutchguy777, sometimes this issue occurs because of incorrect recording. In this case you should restart the Game bar to solve the problem.

Alternately, try the following steps to fix this issue:

Close the game.

Find the Windows taskbar, type Task Manager in the search box and then click on it.

Then, choose ‘more details’ in the Task Manager.

Find the list of running processes. Choose the Broadcast bar server (bcastdvr.exe) process. Click on End task.

Restart your game and check if you are able to record

Ted Willson, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

I can't record my game clicks

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

I can't record my game clicks

1. I can't record my game clicks - Similar Threads - can't record game

2. Game bar Can't Record Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game bar Can't Record Error: I'm having an issue with Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 but game bar says windows 10 and it's not letting me record at all. It keeps giving me a "we can't record right now, try again later" error. I've tried every fix: uninstalling & reinstalling the xbox app, using the...
  3. Game bar Can't Record Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar Can't Record Error: I'm having an issue with Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 but game bar says windows 10 and it's not letting me record at all. It keeps giving me a "we can't record right now, try again later" error. I've tried every fix: uninstalling & reinstalling the xbox app, using the...
  4. My xbox game bar is greyed out, I can't record my screen. Even the recording preferences...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My xbox game bar is greyed out, I can't record my screen. Even the recording preferences...: I can't record my screen. I've tried all the tips on youtube but it still didn;t work. I've tried the regedit tips, reinstalling the xbox, changing the settings on local group policy, even my recording preferences are missing. Did anyone got the solution?? please i need your...
  5. My xbox game bar is greyed out, I can't record my screen. Even the recording preferences...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My xbox game bar is greyed out, I can't record my screen. Even the recording preferences...: I can't record my screen. I've tried all the tips on youtube but it still didn;t work. I've tried the regedit tips, reinstalling the xbox, changing the settings on local group policy, even my recording preferences are missing. Did anyone got the solution?? please i need your...
  6. I can't click on anything while my game is open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't click on anything while my game is open: I can't click on anything while my game is running, even when I tab out of it or close it out. I've tried opening different games to see it if it happens on every game but it only happens on Valorant, everything seem to work fine on other games. I've tried restarting my pc,...
  7. i can not record my game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i can not record my game: i can not record game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-record-my-game/1151316f-64a5-4a50-b659-905a9aa0a92c
  8. I can't hear the game while I'm recording

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't hear the game while I'm recording: Whenever I use the Game Recorder built in to Windows I cannot hear the game. Too clarify, I can hear the game just fine until I hit the record button. Then it goes silent. Watching the videos, the sound is indeed recorded, but I cannot hear it while playing. What can I...
  9. Game Bar recording can't be opened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game Bar recording can't be opened: Hi all, I tried to record a video using Game Bar but suddenly the computer hanged. I have to hard reboot the computer but after that there is only a 3.2 GB MP4 but can't be opened. It said either the file type not support or file corrupted. 0xc00d36c4 I am thinking as...
  10. Xbox Game DVR can't record some games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Game DVR can't record some games.: Well, I use the Xbox Game DVR a lot when I play, specially League of Legends and Ori and the Blind Forest. But when I play Paladins, I can open de Game Bar, but te options of Win+G and Win+R don't work, it says that I can't record at the moment, and try again later. This...