Windows 10: I can't recover my files.

Discus and support I can't recover my files. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had installed a Oracle VM on my laptop and was practicing to use Arch Linux on it. But I found out it uses too much of my space so I deleted Oracle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/letsgetitnah, May 17, 2020.

1. I can't recover my files.

I had installed a Oracle VM on my laptop and was practicing to use Arch Linux on it. But I found out it uses too much of my space so I deleted Oracle but after uninstalling Oracle, all the files in my drive got deleted. I don't know how. Now I ran a system recovery but the files didn't recover. I don't know what to do, I had some really important files there which I didn't have any sort of backup of. I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I didn't know where else to go. Can anyone help me?

submitted by /u/letsgetitnah
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/letsgetitnah, May 17, 2020
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, May 17, 2020
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, May 17, 2020
  4. I can't recover my files.

Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, May 17, 2020
Thema:

I can't recover my files.

1. I can't recover my files. - Similar Threads - can't recover files

2. Can't recover my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't recover my account: Hi, I am EXTREMELY distresses at the minute. I've just switched on my laptop to find that it is asking for a BitLoker Recovery Key. I have never seen this before I don't understand why this has happened.The issue I have is that the Microsoft account I have been using for this...
  3. I can't recover my windows account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't recover my windows account: I disable all services in my windows, when I want to recover my windows, I am asked to enter my Microsoft account password, but the passwords I enter are all wrong, I have reset my Microsoft password, when I try to enter a new password still wrong...
  4. I can't recover my windows account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't recover my windows account: I disable all services in my windows, when I want to recover my windows, I am asked to enter my Microsoft account password, but the passwords I enter are all wrong, I have reset my Microsoft password, when I try to enter a new password still wrong...
  5. Can't recover my laptop, some files are missing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't recover my laptop, some files are missing.: Hey, I have a big problem. One of my hard drives D suddenly disappeared one day. I could no longer access it anywhere, although nothing actually happened. Then I wanted to rebuild my laptop to fix this problem, but now I get the error message: "Can't find RE image" and that...
  6. OneDrive file crashes and I can't recover it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive file crashes and I can't recover it: I saved a file this morning to my OneDrive account. I've tried to open it from the desktop Word program and nothing happens. No screen pops up, no errors, nothing. I tried emailing myself a link so I can open it and I get an error that says "Sorry, Word ran into a problem...
  7. OneDrive file crashes and I can't recover it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive file crashes and I can't recover it: I saved a file this morning to my OneDrive account. I've tried to open it from the desktop Word program and nothing happens. No screen pops up, no errors, nothing. I tried emailing myself a link so I can open it and I get an error that says "Sorry, Word ran into a problem...
  8. OneDrive file crashes and I can't recover it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Recover my files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover my files: Good Evening, I wanted to format my computer without knowing the process well enough, so I made a mistake which I want to fix but I don't know how. When I started the process it was asking me to create a recovery environment. At that time I had my external drive plugged in...
  10. Can't open "recovered" files

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open "recovered" files: Dear all I have an HP laptop15-F009VM that shipped with Windows 8.1. I upgraded to Windows 10 i Recover my usb drive most of files can not be open Text Document ( unknown format can not read it) …Lb ´Ý62MÍ Æ÷áC’Ë]ê¶ÙeD{ÂÒ…É¥576!3<ZFß;Àˆs×Üîǘ”’°Ê‚ SC0 image...