Windows 10: I can’t recover my pc

Discus and support I can’t recover my pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I used a flash drive to make a recovery drive and now I’m stuck because I can’t recover the pc, every time I select recover from drive it gets to about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wetsock7, Nov 6, 2019.

1. I can’t recover my pc

I used a flash drive to make a recovery drive and now I’m stuck because I can’t recover the pc, every time I select recover from drive it gets to about 35 percent then fails. I backed up the files but won’t let me use them either. I need some help please.

submitted by /u/Wetsock7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wetsock7, Nov 6, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 6, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can’t recover my pc :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 6, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can’t recover my pc

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

I can’t recover my pc

1. I can’t recover my pc - Similar Threads - can’t recover

2. Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...: I have a Lenovo legion go. I was using it perfectly an hour before this happened, but when I came back and tried to log in. The login page said, “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again”. if I click set up pin, takes me to the same...
  3. Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...: I have a Lenovo legion go. I was using it perfectly an hour before this happened, but when I came back and tried to log in. The login page said, “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again”. if I click set up pin, takes me to the same...
  4. Why can’t I recover my account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why can’t I recover my account?: My account just got hacked from someone in Germany. I can’t recover my account, as it won’t send the confirmation code, although my email is 100% correct. It says when I check that the account is locked for too many password attempts, but I know exactly what the password is....
  5. Why can’t I recover my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I recover my account?: My account just got hacked from someone in Germany. I can’t recover my account, as it won’t send the confirmation code, although my email is 100% correct. It says when I check that the account is locked for too many password attempts, but I know exactly what the password is....
  6. Why can’t I recover my account?

7. Can’t continue thru recovering options due to correct password being labeled as incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t continue thru recovering options due to correct password being labeled as incorrect: So my AIO Lenovo is due for a refreshed, after some months where my Bluetooth, by way of the hardware aint on your system no more, tried several methodsAnd finally decided to just clean up and star anew I guess. Except when I get to the step in which I’m asked the password...
  8. Can’t continue thru recovering options due to correct password being labeled as incorrect

Can’t continue thru recovering options due to correct password being labeled as incorrect: So my AIO Lenovo is due for a refreshed, after some months where my Bluetooth, by way of the hardware aint on your system no more, tried several methodsAnd finally decided to just clean up and star anew I guess. Except when I get to the step in which I’m asked the password...
  9. Can’t continue thru recovering options due to correct password being labeled as incorrect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I can’t recover or use my laptop

I can’t recover or use my laptop: My laptop has a bad battery, so that it has to be plugged in constantly or it will die. The problem is, it got unplugged while I was using it and when I charged it and tried starting it again, it went to a diagnosing your pc screen with the hp logo on top, and then it said...