Windows 10: i cant redeem minecraft windows ten

Discus and support i cant redeem minecraft windows ten in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello can someone help me with this issue im having for Minecraft I had got the Mojang version of Minecraft a couple of years ago then I tried... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jmyster, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Jmyster Win User

i cant redeem minecraft windows ten

Hello can someone help me with this issue im having for Minecraft I had got the Mojang version of Minecraft a couple of years ago then I tried redeeming my windows ten Minecraft and it doesn’t work is there a way I can see what account its on or whats going on. Thanks.

:)

Jmyster, Aug 12, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while redeeming Minecraft on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. When did you purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 from Mojang?
    2. Have you redeemed the code previously on your Microsoft account?
    3. Are you signing in to the same Microsoft account to the download the game from Microsoft store?
    4. What is the complete error message you receive while redeeming the code?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try resetting the store app and check if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for
      Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe and hit enter.
    3. Wait for the Store to relaunch and try redeeming again.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 12, 2019
  4. i cant redeem minecraft windows ten

minecraft windows 10 redeem code

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the redemption of Minecraft game. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• When did you received the redemption code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?
    • Are you signing with same Microsoft account to install the game, which you used to redeem/purchase the Minecraft game?
    • Were you be able to play this game prior to this issue, was there any changes made in the PC?

However, you can check the
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    article and check if that helps. If you still face the issue please reply to in-private message sent and also check with the Mojang support.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

i cant redeem minecraft windows ten

1. i cant redeem minecraft windows ten - Similar Threads - cant redeem minecraft

2. why i cant redeem minecraft mincoin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i cant redeem minecraft mincoin: cvccvcxb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-redeem-minecraft-mincoin/7515ae40-cfda-4993-950d-26bf776791aa
  3. why i cant redeem minecraft mincoin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant redeem minecraft mincoin: cvccvcxb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-redeem-minecraft-mincoin/7515ae40-cfda-4993-950d-26bf776791aa
  4. I cant redeem my minecraft code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant redeem my minecraft code: minecraft java edition gift card but when i tried to redeem it it said this product doesnt exist anymore and the site that i bought it from told me to contact microsoft. What should i do?...
  5. I cant redeem my minecraft code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant redeem my minecraft code: minecraft java edition gift card but when i tried to redeem it it said this product doesnt exist anymore and the site that i bought it from told me to contact microsoft. What should i do?...
  6. Cant sign into windows ten minecraft xbox live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant sign into windows ten minecraft xbox live: every time i try to login to my account for windows 10 minecraft it says login failed and doesnt have a error code just system cannot find the file specified...
  7. Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code

Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code: I gifted my sister who lives at the same house as me Minecraft windows 10 starter edition. And she cant redeem her code because apparently the region that it was bought was different. Even though we live in the same house and my payment is in the same country. And i cant...
  8. Minecraft windows ten

Minecraft windows ten: I redemmed a code for windows ten minecraft edition on my other cumputer how can i transfer that over to my other cumputer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-ten/bc5dc9da-b972-4e9b-9c67-444327233ee9
  9. I cant install minecraft windows ten endition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant install minecraft windows ten endition: Hi anyone reading this, I have a windows ten computer. I wanted to play minecraft windows ten edition. I tried to install trial version first but it keeps on saying that i don't meet system requirements. My processor is Intel core i3-8100 CPU 3600 Hz and display adapter is...
  10. I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it: I have previously redeemed a code for Minecraft windows 10 back in September 2018, Now that I have a new computer I wanted to reinstall but now it wants me to pay for it. Shouldn't it still be there as I have previously had it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mojang win 10 redem code dont work

2. i cant redeem minecraft windows 10 pc

3. minecraft win 10 redem code doesent work

4. how to reredeem minecraft 10 code,
  5. cant redeem minecraft win10,
  6. how to reedem a code minecraft java edition,
  7. minecraft redeem PC,
  8. how to redeem minecraft windows 10,
  9. mojang redeem windows 10,
  10. if you cant redeem windows 10 minecraft do you need to buy minecraft again?