Windows 10: I can't redeem my code?!

Discus and support I can't redeem my code?! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A while ago my brother got a Xbox for Christmas and it came with the codes to download it on the Xbox AND WINDOWS 10. My mom put all the codes on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Slient_Sirix_., May 3, 2020.

1. I can't redeem my code?!

A while ago my brother got a Xbox for Christmas and it came with the codes to download it on the Xbox AND WINDOWS 10. My mom put all the codes on the Xbox and a while later I found the codes and tried to redeem the code on our Windows 10 but it says it was already redeemed? Now what am I supposed to do? I can't play with my brother? Can I please get some help?

:)

Slient_Sirix_., May 3, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 3, 2020
  3. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, May 3, 2020
  4. I can't redeem my code?!

Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., May 3, 2020
Thema:

I can't redeem my code?!

1. I can't redeem my code?! - Similar Threads - can't redeem code

2. I can't redeem my points

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't redeem my points: I can't redeem my Microsoft rewards points! I have tried to get in touch with the support team and I got an automated reply that I would get a reference number related to the issue via email but I haven't received any! It's been already a few days since this is happening. I...
  3. Can't Redeem Store Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Redeem Store Code: For Christmas, my dad bought Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition since it was on sale. But when I try to redeem, this message appears.This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. Get more infoBut we're both in the UK....
  4. Can't Redeem Store Code

Can't Redeem Store Code: For Christmas, my dad bought Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition since it was on sale. But when I try to redeem, this message appears.This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. Get more infoBut we're both in the UK....
  5. Gift code can't be redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift code can't be redeemed: Hi, I bought my son a gift code for Minecraft Windows + Launcher. I used my Microsoft account to do this. And when entered the code through the link given in his email, it states that the code has been redeemed. I can see the purchase from my order account. We tried switching...
  6. Gift code can't be redeemed

Gift code can't be redeemed: Hi, I bought my son a gift code for Minecraft Windows + Launcher. I used my Microsoft account to do this. And when entered the code through the link given in his email, it states that the code has been redeemed. I can see the purchase from my order account. We tried switching...
  7. I can't redeem my reward

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't redeem my reward: Every time I enter in my phone number countless times It won't let me get this 10$ Xbox Gift card and its actually getting very annoying and I was wondering if you could give me a solution to this I contacted the Reward support and are not responding. Here is some screenshots...
  8. My friend can't redeem gift card code

My friend can't redeem gift card code: A friend bought a Microsoft Store digital card and cannot redeem it on his account. To try things I bought a 15 dollar code he tried to redeem it on his account and it failed with the same error his 50 dollar code was giving. I then tried redeeming on my account and it worked...
  9. can't seem to redeem my code

can't seem to redeem my code: i can't seem to redeem my code. tried redeeming it @ the microsoft store and when i click on redeem code, it just loads and then closes the window. also when i try to redeem the code in my browser, the page https://redeem.microsoft.com is just white and i can't click on...
  10. I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet

I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet: I redeemed a code for a game on a microsoft account a few years ago and i am unsure of what account i redeemed it on. Is there a way to view what account i redeemed the code on...