Windows 10: I can't redeem my minecraft for windows 10,even i have the java edition,Why?

Discus and support I can't redeem my minecraft for windows 10,even i have the java edition,Why? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterday I was trying to get my minecraft for windows 10,because I read that if I had the Java edition for a long time,I can get thiswindows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Manzelo, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Manzelo Win User

I can't redeem my minecraft for windows 10,even i have the java edition,Why?

Yesterday I was trying to get my minecraft for windows 10,because I read that if I had the Java edition for a long time,I can get thiswindows 10 edition for free,but I don't know why but i can't redeem it.

:)

Manzelo, Jun 23, 2020

2. Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft

Hello, I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 edition of minecraft in 2017, which I was able to get from having the java edition. I have the default game downloaded on my PC, but the code did not seem to work.

Edit: The link to redeem the code from mojang's sight brought me to the microsoft "redeem" page, but the code is listed as "already redeemed," even though this does not show up in my account page.

DavidSchroeder8, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 23, 2020
  4. I can't redeem my minecraft for windows 10,even i have the java edition,Why?

Redeeming minecraft windows 10 edition on xbox

About a year ago i bought minecraft java edition and it came with a code for minecraft windows 10 edition. Is it possible to redeem the code on an xbox 1?

LeviRechner, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

I can't redeem my minecraft for windows 10,even i have the java edition,Why?

1. I can't redeem my minecraft for windows 10,even i have the java edition,Why? - Similar Threads - can't redeem minecraft

2. I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?: I recently bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition from the Microsoft store through the Minecraft launcher, and Bedrock works fine, but I am not able to access, or play the full game of Minecraft: Java Edition on my account. It still shows the "Buy Now" button, and when I...
  3. I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?: I recently bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition from the Microsoft store through the Minecraft launcher, and Bedrock works fine, but I am not able to access, or play the full game of Minecraft: Java Edition on my account. It still shows the "Buy Now" button, and when I...
  4. Why can't I get Minecraft: Bedrock Edition even though I have Java on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I get Minecraft: Bedrock Edition even though I have Java on my pc?: I have Minecraft: Java Edition on my pc. I went to go play it today and it said I needed a bundle with both editions of Minecraft. It said if you own it before you would get it for free. I went to the Microsoft store but there was no "get" button to get the game for free. Why...
  5. Why can't I get Minecraft: Bedrock Edition even though I have Java on my pc?

Why can't I get Minecraft: Bedrock Edition even though I have Java on my pc?: I have Minecraft: Java Edition on my pc. I went to go play it today and it said I needed a bundle with both editions of Minecraft. It said if you own it before you would get it for free. I went to the Microsoft store but there was no "get" button to get the game for free. Why...
  6. I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...: I am 100% certain i redeemed minecraft win10 edition as I had it installed for 2 years, after redeeming the conversion from java but after a fresh install due to a win 11 issue, it says i don't own it in the store.I have gamepass ultimate so i can install another version, but...
  7. I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...

I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...: I am 100% certain i redeemed minecraft win10 edition as I had it installed for 2 years, after redeeming the conversion from java but after a fresh install due to a win 11 issue, it says i don't own it in the store.I have gamepass ultimate so i can install another version, but...
  8. I can't get Bedrock Edition even tough I have minecraft java.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get Bedrock Edition even tough I have minecraft java.: I bought java edition over 5 years ago and I still can't download Bedrock edition even though I should be able to claim it. When I log in to Mojang it doesn't display that I bought Minecraft even though it should....
  9. Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition: Is there any way to still redeem this offer? ive had the java edition since 2016. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-windows-10-version-of-minecraft-for-java/52128c48-8563-40d0-8f9f-1016c4cdadce
  10. I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?: I wanted to play cross platform and i found out i could redeem a code to get windows 10 minecraft for free if i already payed the 30 dollars on java edition. So i download the game and it turns out i still have to buy it, do i still have to do this or is there another...