Windows 10: I can't redeem the code to install minecraft windows edition

Discus and support I can't redeem the code to install minecraft windows edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, today I bought a new computer and decided to after so many years install minecraft again. I logged on to my old account, where I had previously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Guilhermesantos200213, Jul 2, 2020.

1. I can't redeem the code to install minecraft windows edition

Hey, today I bought a new computer and decided to after so many years install minecraft again. I logged on to my old account, where I had previously bought the game in 2014 or something like that, and tried to redeem the code to install the "new" minecraft microsoft edition. It turns out that when I click to redeem the code, it says that it will be sent to my email, but it turns out that it doesn't appear anywhere. I can download the old java edition but I can't download the new microsoft one.

I`ve tried to redeem it multiple times, but the code never appears on the email like it says it should.

I want the new version to play with my friends again, and it says I can redeem the code, so why can't I do so? I can't redeem the code to install minecraft windows edition 08a09f72-5a49-4c79-9cbd-1b5af973fea0?upload=true.png

:)

Guilhermesantos200213, Jul 2, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 5, 2020
  3. I can't redeem the code to install minecraft windows edition

Hey, today I bought a new computer and decided to after so many years install minecraft again. I logged on to my old account, where I had previously bought the game in 2014 or something like that, and tried to redeem the code to install the "new" minecraft
    microsoft edition. It turns out that when I click to redeem the code, it says that it will be sent to my email, but it turns out that it doesn't appear anywhere. I can download the old java edition but I can't download the new microsoft one.

I`ve tried to redeem it multiple times, but the code never appears on the email like it says it should.

I want the new version to play with my friends again, and it says I can redeem the code, so why can't I do so?
    I can't redeem the code to install minecraft windows edition 08a09f72-5a49-4c79-9cbd-1b5af973fea0?upload=true.png

Guilhermesantos200213, Aug 5, 2020
  4. I can't redeem the code to install minecraft windows edition

Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft

Hello, I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 edition of minecraft in 2017, which I was able to get from having the java edition. I have the default game downloaded on my PC, but the code did not seem to work.

Edit: The link to redeem the code from mojang's sight brought me to the microsoft "redeem" page, but the code is listed as "already redeemed," even though this does not show up in my account page.

DavidSchroeder8, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

I can't redeem the code to install minecraft windows edition

1. I can't redeem the code to install minecraft windows edition - Similar Threads - can't redeem code

2. Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code: I gifted my sister who lives at the same house as me Minecraft windows 10 starter edition. And she cant redeem her code because apparently the region that it was bought was different. Even though we live in the same house and my payment is in the same country. And i cant...
  3. Can't redeem Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't redeem Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition: I purchased my account earlier than 2018 and when i log in to my mojang account, i cannot see any button to get a copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-redeem-minecraft-windows-10-edition/27f5127b-d6c7-4d80-b388-2d9400f234fc
  4. Redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

Redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?: Hello, I originally purchased Minecraft for the PC on 23rd April 2012, several different sites say that if you bought the Java Edition of Minecraft before October 19, 2018, then you can redeem a free copy of the Windows 10 version. On my Mojang account, under 'My games' it...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed: There is a promotion in which I could download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition due to me having owned Java Edition. However, the code I have been sent by Mojang has apparently already been redeemed on the Microsoft Store This is the error message I get when trying to redeem it....
  6. Can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition Code: I can't redeem my code and it said "This code is already redeemed". I've never redeemed it on August 2015. Please help I tried to submit a request to mojang a week ago and they never came back to me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. Minecraft Windows Edition: Redeem Code Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows Edition: Redeem Code Failure: As a lot of people know, If you have owned Minecraft: Java Edition you receive a free code to redeem the Windows Edition of Minecraft. However when I attempted to Redeem my code it told me that the code I had was already redeemed. Microsoft Store recommended I checked my...
  8. Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code: I'm an avid player of Minecraft, and recently, crossplay came out for bedrock users. I've had Minecraft since almost 2011 now, and I definitely know I'm available for a code, but when I'm on the Mojang website it just says this: "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Redeem Code Stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Redeem Code Stolen: Hello everyone! I was hoping to get an answer on how to retrieve the account. Someone I know took the account by going on to my PC when I wasn't looking and will not in anyway give it back. I have all the log in information such as passwords and old redeem code hoping I...
  10. Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition: recentemente comprei o minecraft java edition, o minecraft windows 10 edition era grátis através do código de resgate, mas quando você não tem o código ele não aparece de jeito nenhum. Assim:[ATTACH]...