Windows 10: I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it

Discus and support I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have previously redeemed a code for Minecraft windows 10 back in September 2018, Now that I have a new computer I wanted to reinstall but now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YareliAntunez, Jul 21, 2019.

1. I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it

I have previously redeemed a code for Minecraft windows 10 back in September 2018, Now that I have a new computer I wanted to reinstall but now it wants me to pay for it. Shouldn't it still be there as I have previously had it?

:)

YareliAntunez, Jul 21, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Minecraft redownload

If you visit the device manufacturer’s website & visit their downloads page is there anything listed so you can redownload the game?

If not then you may have to purchase Minecraft.

Time Lady, Jul 21, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it

After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

Log in to your Minecraft account on Mojang's website and follow the links in your account page to redeem it.

swarfega, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it

1. I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it - Similar Threads - Cant redownload minecraft

2. i cant redeem minecraft windows ten

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant redeem minecraft windows ten: Hello can someone help me with this issue im having for Minecraft I had got the Mojang version of Minecraft a couple of years ago then I tried redeeming my windows ten Minecraft and it doesn’t work is there a way I can see what account its on or whats going on. Thanks....
  3. I Can't Redownload the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Redownload the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: About a month ago I got the Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my old computer, I have a new computer now and I'm signing into the same microsoft account I used for the other one but it is not letting me redownload it. I only had the option to do the trial, so I downloaded the...
  4. Windows minecraft redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows minecraft redeem code: Hey I may be late but i can't get a redeem code for Windows minecraft, I have previous minecraft so am eligible for it, I just sign into my account clicked the redeem code, but I don't get a code, it just changes from mojang website to the Microsoft store website saying to...
  5. Minecraft Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Redeem Code: Hi, my question is one that I would greatly appreciate any help i could get from it. So I had gone to download Minecraft from Windows, I had already purchased Minecraft from Java back in 2014, so I simply did the redeem code option that allowed me to get Minecraft for free,...
  6. Redownloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redownloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: So about a year ago I redeemed my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition (MCW10) and everything was smooth I got a laptop and downloaded it on that too and everything was good, until I got a new PC and created a new microsoft account (this one). So I wanted to get MCW10 on...
  7. I cant install minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install minecraft: So i recently bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on the Microsoft store with a key. However, when i tried downloading it displays an error. it says acquiring license and the just stops before the download even starts ... i badly need help with this...
  8. Minecraft redownload

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft redownload: Hello, I recently decided that I want to start playing Minecraft again and since I have a Windows 10 computer the game came with my computer when I bought it. I unfortunately uninstalled the game, is there any way to reinstall the game without having to buy the full game? I...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?: I think my Mojanag account was hacked and someone used my redeem code in another microsoft account that was not mine. I would like to know if I can get another redeem code or if you can check which microsoft account used my redeem code....
  10. Redeemed minecraft without an account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed minecraft without an account: I have pc version of minecraft and I redeemed the code without an account and I can't redeem it again. Do I have to buy the Windows 10 version on my xbox account....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. so i redeemed my minecraft windows 10 code but i cant redownload

2. redownload minecraft on windows 10 after using code