Windows 10: I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it

Discus and support I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have previously redeemed a code for Minecraft windows 10 back in September 2018, Now that I have a new computer I wanted to reinstall but now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YareliAntunez, Jul 21, 2019.

1. I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it

I have previously redeemed a code for Minecraft windows 10 back in September 2018, Now that I have a new computer I wanted to reinstall but now it wants me to pay for it. Shouldn't it still be there as I have previously had it?

:)

YareliAntunez, Jul 21, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Minecraft redownload

If you visit the device manufacturer’s website & visit their downloads page is there anything listed so you can redownload the game?

If not then you may have to purchase Minecraft.

Time Lady, Jul 21, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it

After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

Log in to your Minecraft account on Mojang's website and follow the links in your account page to redeem it.

swarfega, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it

1. I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it - Similar Threads - Cant redownload minecraft

2. why i cant redeem minecraft mincoin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i cant redeem minecraft mincoin: cvccvcxb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-redeem-minecraft-mincoin/7515ae40-cfda-4993-950d-26bf776791aa
  3. why i cant redeem minecraft mincoin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant redeem minecraft mincoin: cvccvcxb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-redeem-minecraft-mincoin/7515ae40-cfda-4993-950d-26bf776791aa
  4. I cant redeem my minecraft code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant redeem my minecraft code: minecraft java edition gift card but when i tried to redeem it it said this product doesnt exist anymore and the site that i bought it from told me to contact microsoft. What should i do?...
  5. I cant redeem my minecraft code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant redeem my minecraft code: minecraft java edition gift card but when i tried to redeem it it said this product doesnt exist anymore and the site that i bought it from told me to contact microsoft. What should i do?...
  6. Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code: I gifted my sister who lives at the same house as me Minecraft windows 10 starter edition. And she cant redeem her code because apparently the region that it was bought was different. Even though we live in the same house and my payment is in the same country. And i cant...
  7. i downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition. and i cant redownload it, WHY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition. and i cant redownload it, WHY: help I had Minecraft windows 10 edition and I cant get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-minecraft-windows-10-edition-and-i/95dfaac9-6cdd-41ba-bfca-956b9e391adf
  8. I cant redownload minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant redownload minecraft for windows 10: I bought minecraft for windows 10 but i am not 100% sure if i bought it with my main account since on the computer i bought it on says it isnt in my library yet i play it on my account. Can you download a game switch accounts and play it as though you own it on the second...
  9. i cant redeem minecraft windows ten

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant redeem minecraft windows ten: Hello can someone help me with this issue im having for Minecraft I had got the Mojang version of Minecraft a couple of years ago then I tried redeeming my windows ten Minecraft and it doesn’t work is there a way I can see what account its on or whats going on. Thanks....
  10. Minecraft redownload

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft redownload: Hello, I recently decided that I want to start playing Minecraft again and since I have a Windows 10 computer the game came with my computer when I bought it. I unfortunately uninstalled the game, is there any way to reinstall the game without having to buy the full game? I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant use minecraft windows 10

2. how to find the redeem code minecraft windows 10

3. redeem bedrock edition after already redeeming

4. how to redownload minecraft after deleting it,
  5. redownload minecraft windows 10,
  6. redownloading minecraft java edition,
  7. ive already redeemed my windows 10 minecraft but want to redownload,
  8. i redeemed minecraft bedrock edition but deleted it how do i redownload,
  9. redownload minecraft 10 redeem code expired,
  10. redownloading minecraft windows 10 edition after redeeming code,
  11. i had the code for berock but i cant redownload it,
  12. i already redeemed my windows 10 minecraft code but i want to redownload it,
  13. how to redownload minecraft windows 10,
  14. can i use minecraft java after redeeming,
  15. cant redownload minecraft java