Windows 10: i can't reguess a pin after i failed once. the pin is from an account i can't get into.

Discus and support i can't reguess a pin after i failed once. the pin is from an account i can't get into. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i'm trying to enter a pin from another account i can no longer access so i can use a file, but after one incorrect guess it locked me out, told me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abigail Brown, May 27, 2024.

1. i can't reguess a pin after i failed once. the pin is from an account i can't get into.

i'm trying to enter a pin from another account i can no longer access so i can use a file, but after one incorrect guess it locked me out, told me to restart and didn't ever let me get another guess. I can't get into the other account either because it has the same problem. Is there any way i can guess the pin so i can use the file? the old account is the original account on the computer, but i can't get into that one because it has the same problem as the pin i'm trying to guess.

:)

Abigail Brown, May 27, 2024
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, May 27, 2024
  3. Account Pin -not sign in pin

Thank you for the clarification, Marcos. Please provide more information by answering the following:

• May I know if your child has his own Microsoft account?
    • Is he using his own Microsoft account to log in to the PC (PC where you want to install the game - let's name it PC 2) or is he using a local account?
    • Is it a standard user account or an account with admin rights?
    • If your child does not have a Microsoft account, whose account is logged in to PC 2? Is it your own Microsoft account?
    • Which Windows edition is it? Is it Windows Home or Pro?

Sorry about the list of questions. However, knowing these details will help us figure this out.

Please note that the Windows Store Licensing Model allows you to install apps across a number of devices and users. Windows 10 Store apps will be limited to 10 device installs using the same Microsoft account. However, before you can actually share
    your apps, there are a few things you need to do first.

If you are logged in to PC 2 using your own Microsoft account and not a local account, you will be asked to enter the PIN you set up for PC 2.

i can't reguess a pin after i failed once. the pin is from an account i can't get into. 7dbfca3a-95bc-40bd-b086-3f972996a27c?upload=true.png

You mentioned that you have created a PIN but it's not helping. Are you getting an error when entering the PIN? If so, can you send a screenshot of the error? If you are certain that you're using the correct PIN, I suggest deleting
    everything within the NGC folder and try to add a new PIN. Deleting this folder often resolves PIN issues in Windows 10. Please follow these steps:

1. Open File Explorer and browse to this location: C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC
    2. Delete everything within that folder. To do so, you must be logged in as an administrator.
    3. Go to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in Options.
    4. Click Add a PIN and add a new PIN for your account.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

Aileen Alf, May 27, 2024
  4. i can't reguess a pin after i failed once. the pin is from an account i can't get into.

Repairing LGA775 pins

try that with a old socket and you wind up with a dead system, and a pin that is crushed beyond bending it back, Id suggest you find a dead SKT T board, extract a pin from it and get a jeweler to do the job for you.

eidairaman1, May 27, 2024
Thema:

i can't reguess a pin after i failed once. the pin is from an account i can't get into.

1. i can't reguess a pin after i failed once. the pin is from an account i can't get into. - Similar Threads - can't reguess pin

2. i can't reguess a pin after i failed once. the pin is from an account i can't get into.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't reguess a pin after i failed once. the pin is from an account i can't get into.: i'm trying to enter a pin from another account i can no longer access so i can use a file, but after one incorrect guess it locked me out, told me to restart and didn't ever let me get another guess. I can't get into the other account either because it has the same problem....
  3. i can't reguess a pin after i failed once. the pin is from an account i can't get into.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i can't reguess a pin after i failed once. the pin is from an account i can't get into.: i'm trying to enter a pin from another account i can no longer access so i can use a file, but after one incorrect guess it locked me out, told me to restart and didn't ever let me get another guess. I can't get into the other account either because it has the same problem....
  4. I can't set a pin .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't set a pin .: Hi I can't set a pin not forget pin or cant log in with pin I can't set a pin When i want to set a pin windos ask me to write your password and i write it after that, no new page will open where I can set the pinPlease inform me from this *** Email address is removed for...
  5. I can't sing in with PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sing in with PIN: I forgot my PIN, I have tried to change it and I go to settings, then Accounts, then sing in options, I said that I forgot my PIN, then ask me to be sure I say yes, till now everything goes as it should, it ask me for my password, but then I CAN'T TYPE the keyboard gets...
  6. I can't login into account. Pin is unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login into account. Pin is unavailable: Hello, Microsoft I can't login into my account on laptopIt says "Your PIN is unavailable"The only button available is "Setup your PIN". Pushing it offers me to search smth on store, but nothing happens thenSafe boot options don't have any "advanced settings" or "fixing"...
  7. I can't login into account. Pin is unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't login into account. Pin is unavailable: Hello, Microsoft I can't login into my account on laptopIt says "Your PIN is unavailable"The only button available is "Setup your PIN". Pushing it offers me to search smth on store, but nothing happens thenSafe boot options don't have any "advanced settings" or "fixing"...
  8. I can't create a Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't create a Pin: I think I am missing something but this is what is going on. I am using my PC and I am on the Windows app. If I go to Security > add a new way to sign in or verify > Use my Windows PC > NextI get a popup asking me for my PIN. To my knowledge, my account does NOT have a pin....
  9. I can't create a Pin

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't create a Pin: I think I am missing something but this is what is going on. I am using my PC and I am on the Windows app. If I go to Security > add a new way to sign in or verify > Use my Windows PC > NextI get a popup asking me for my PIN. To my knowledge, my account does NOT have a pin....
  10. I can't set PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't set PIN: When I set up the fingerprint login, after I set up the fingerprint, I was indicated to enter the PIN, and then it can't go on, always pop up the windows let me enter the PIN. How can I do?...