Windows 10: i cant reinstall epic games after deleting it

Discus and support i cant reinstall epic games after deleting it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i previously had epic games launcher version 9.13.0, i deleted it, but now that i try to re install it, it tells me to guide it to the file, how do i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ronil21, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Ronil21 Win User

i cant reinstall epic games after deleting it

i previously had epic games launcher version 9.13.0, i deleted it, but now that i try to re install it, it tells me to guide it to the file, how do i guide it to a file that doesnt exist?

the version i am trying to install is 10.17.0.

:)

Ronil21, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Ronil21 Win User

i previously had epic games launcher (version 9.13.0), i deleted it, but now that i try to re install it, it tells me to guide it to the file, how do i guide it to a file that doesnt exist?

the version i am trying to install is 10.17.0.

Ronil21, Jul 31, 2020
  3. i cant reinstall epic games after deleting it

Hello Ronil21,

Good day!

I'm Jericho, a fellow customer and an individual advisor. I am happy to assist you!

With regards to your concern, if you are having issues installing Epic games, You may refer to the link below for possible solutions.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-games...

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have other queries/concerns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: There is a non-Microsoft website mentioned. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any
    product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install.

JerichoFlores, Jul 31, 2020
  4. 亜奥以 Win User

Can't delete Epic game Launcher.

Hello, Epic Games Launcher Keeps crashing a lot making other apps and website crash and slow, So I tried to delete Epic Game, And its keeps saying "Please close Epic Game Launcher before trying to delete it." I'm so confused the Epic Game is not even open.
    Also I downloaded Epic Game from Epic game website on Google Chrome.

亜奥以, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. i cant reinstall epic games after deleting it - Similar Threads - cant reinstall epic

2. epic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games: und zwar möchte ich in epic games epic online services update installieren aber es kommt immer wieder eine fehlermeldung dass ich net framerwork 3.5 nicht installiert habe aber ich habe es schon installiert ich weiß jetzt echt nicht mehr weiter warum dass nicht installiert...
  3. epic games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    epic games: und zwar möchte ich in epic games epic online services update installieren aber es kommt immer wieder eine fehlermeldung dass ich net framerwork 3.5 nicht installiert habe aber ich habe es schon installiert ich weiß jetzt echt nicht mehr weiter warum dass nicht installiert...
  4. cant install epic games installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install epic games installer: need help with this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-epic-games-installer/bcd208f4-5103-4c50-9d2b-654e0c0d6693
  5. cant install epic games installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install epic games installer: need help with this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-epic-games-installer/bcd208f4-5103-4c50-9d2b-654e0c0d6693
  6. cant install epic games installer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. cant install epic games or discord

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant install epic games or discord: an error pops up where it says invalid disk space have about 1.8t of free space all threads of miscrosoft site did not fix looking for help please and thank you submitted by /u/GorerillaWarfare [link] [comments]...
  8. cant launch epic game launcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant launch epic game launcher: 0xc000007b . this code appear when want to start the launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-epic-game-launcher/472449de-baad-4531-a0a7-3de22c770564
  9. Can't delete Epic game Launcher.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't delete Epic game Launcher.: Hello, Epic Games Launcher Keeps crashing a lot making other apps and website crash and slow, So I tried to delete Epic Game, And its keeps saying "Please close Epic Game Launcher before trying to delete it." I'm so confused the Epic Game is not even open. Also I downloaded...
  10. epic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games: when I was trying to change my password on epic games it wanted me to use my current password even though I don't remember my current password and it wont let me login in to fortnite because it always it fails even though it has the auto updates on....