Windows 10: I cant reInstall Minecraft windows 10

Discus and support I cant reInstall Minecraft windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had that app for a good while and it was working just fine. But yesterday I wanted to play with my friend, but I didnt have an update 1.16.100 .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PawełKitrys, Nov 21, 2020.

1. I cant reInstall Minecraft windows 10

I had that app for a good while and it was working just fine. But yesterday I wanted to play with my friend, but I didnt have an update 1.16.100 . After searching a bit online, I found someone saying to reinstall minecraft, so I uninstalled it, and now I have a big problem with instaling it again.
    I can't click on install button, when I put my mouse over it, it changes to a blocked icon and doesnt let me click it. when I try to install it on my deviced it starts downloading, it stops, and I get a error "Kod: 0x803FB005"
    It also says I am missing DirectX 11, even tho I have DirectX 12.
    I tried to fix it by searching online and tried those things:
    -restarting microsoft store from settings
    -wsreset
    -updating windows
    -Changing directX 12 to 11

and non of those worked.
    I also tried to download a diffrent game from the store, and it did install.
    I only seem to have that problem with minecraft and I have no idea why.
    It worked on this pc before.
    Please help if you can, sorry for taking your time.
    thank you!

:)

PawełKitrys, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Nov 21, 2020
  4. I cant reInstall Minecraft windows 10

Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why Minecraft keeps crashing when you open it. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Wilfred Mac, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

I cant reInstall Minecraft windows 10

1. I cant reInstall Minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - cant reInstall Minecraft

2. Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows: A couple years ago I bought my son the green Gateway Laptop that included the Minecraft Starter Edition. After a couple months of not playing the game, we booted the pc back up and tried to run Minecraft. It kept giving errors saying Gold was required to play the game. This...
  3. Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows: A couple years ago I bought my son the green Gateway Laptop that included the Minecraft Starter Edition. After a couple months of not playing the game, we booted the pc back up and tried to run Minecraft. It kept giving errors saying Gold was required to play the game. This...
  4. Cant reinstall Minecraft windows edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant reinstall Minecraft windows edition.: recently i got minecraft to play with some friends on a realm and in the recent 1.18.10 patch for windows edition i wasn't able to use the realm. at first i thought it was my problem so i looked for an update but i couldn't see one. so then i tried uninstalling minecraft and...
  5. Cant reinstall Minecraft windows edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant reinstall Minecraft windows edition.: recently i got minecraft to play with some friends on a realm and in the recent 1.18.10 patch for windows edition i wasn't able to use the realm. at first i thought it was my problem so i looked for an update but i couldn't see one. so then i tried uninstalling minecraft and...
  6. Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10: I have followed all suggestions, but even though I see my purchase in my Order History, when I go the MS store, it is not listed in my library or under settings. How do I get it back to reinstall?...
  7. Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10: Hello Microsoft Friends, I was playing Minecraft the other day and I decided to look at the Minecraft page in Microsoft store, only to realize that I accidentally uninstalled the game. I was desperately trying to reinstall it but nothing seems to work. I don't want to buy...
  8. I cant redownload minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant redownload minecraft for windows 10: I bought minecraft for windows 10 but i am not 100% sure if i bought it with my main account since on the computer i bought it on says it isnt in my library yet i play it on my account. Can you download a game switch accounts and play it as though you own it on the second...
  9. I cant download minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download minecraft for windows 10: I had minecraft windows 10 on my old computer. how do i get it on my new one without buying it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-minecraft-for-windows-10/7998e2a1-59b6-4f47-8a06-0e127d9f546f
  10. Minecraft Windows 10, reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10, reinstalling: Hello. The game in question was often blocked when I changed skin so I decided to re-install it as suggested in the mojan portal. But now I can not find the worlds created previously. It seems I lost everything. Is there a way to recover previously created worlds (about 100...