Windows 10: I can't reinstall NET Framework 3.5 includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0

Discus and support I can't reinstall NET Framework 3.5 includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have uncheck NET Framework 3.5 includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0 from Windows Feature and now I can't check it back. Below is the error I am receiving,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Isabelle_X, Oct 28, 2020.

1. I can't reinstall NET Framework 3.5 includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0

Hi I have uncheck NET Framework 3.5 includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0 from Windows Feature and now I can't check it back. Below is the error I am receiving, but my computer is connected to the internet.

I can't reinstall NET Framework 3.5 includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0 9b72ea11-48ce-4cf3-ae0d-d1921e982ed7?upload=true.png I can't reinstall NET Framework 3.5 includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0 88e6baa6-aba7-47d4-87be-7da6644a36a1?upload=true.png

:)

Isabelle_X, Oct 28, 2020

2. .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)

Hello e0rt311,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

Try the DISM method to enable .NET Framework 3.5 on your system.

Please refer following step-by-step guide:

https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-enable-net-fra...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Oct 28, 2020
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 (Includes .NET 2.0 & 3.0) Installation

I would suggest you touninstall , reinstall and update the .Net framework 3.5.

• Press Start button and type Programs and features
      and select it.
    • Select the .Net framework and uninstall.
    • Restart the PC andreinstall .Net framework 3.5 from the below link and
      Update.
    Download .Net framework 3.5: http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/0/f/60fc5854-3cb8-4892-b6db-bd4f42510f28/dotnetfx35.exe

Note: Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Try the following:

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Type in at the prompt OR Copy and Paste these one at a time : (Hit enter after each)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

See if you can enable the .NET Framework or reinstall it.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 28, 2020
  4. nt62 Win User

I can't reinstall NET Framework 3.5 includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0

.NET Franework 3.5 including .NET 2.0 AND 3.0 Needed

You cannot install dot net from Windows 8 into Windows 10

I can't reinstall NET Framework 3.5 includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0 [​IMG]

Thema:

I can't reinstall NET Framework 3.5 includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0

1. I can't reinstall NET Framework 3.5 includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0 - Similar Threads - can't reinstall NET

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. Reinstalling Net Framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Net Framework: After I had installed Net Framework 3.5 which was needed for an old program, the computer began powering off suddenly. I do not know whether the installation of Net Framework 3.5 is the cause, but it may be. Does anyone know why the computer powers off suddenly? If I need to...
  5. Reinstalling Net Framework

Reinstalling Net Framework: After I had installed Net Framework 3.5 which was needed for an old program, the computer began powering off suddenly. I do not know whether the installation of Net Framework 3.5 is the cause, but it may be. Does anyone know why the computer powers off suddenly? If I need to...
  6. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  7. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  8. .NET framework reinstallation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET framework reinstallation: Hello, i was told to re install .NET framework by Rockstar support to get a certain problem fixed, i do not have much knowledge of this category so can someone guide me through how i can install the latest Microsoft .NET framework because i don't wanna mess anything up.And...
  9. .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0): hi everyone, i have issues installing this feature. "windows couldn't complete the requested changes" error code: 0x800F0950 please help, thanks...
  10. .NET Framework Intitialization Error In Neuro-Programmer 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Intitialization Error In Neuro-Programmer 3: I switched over to a computer using Windows 10 from Windows 7, and can no longer use Neuro-Programmer 3. I keep getting the error: "Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location" I understand that...