Windows 10: I cant' reinstall win 10 on my PC.

Discus and support I cant' reinstall win 10 on my PC. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cant' reinstall win 10 on my PC. I used the fresh start to reset the PC. After resetting up to 48% a message showing" There was a problem resetting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by akmishraxx, Sep 18, 2018.

1. I cant' reinstall win 10 on my PC.

I cant' reinstall win 10 on my PC. I used the fresh start to reset the PC. After resetting up to 48% a message showing" There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made". Help me.

I have tried download media creation tool and it is telling the version is not matching.

:)

akmishraxx, Sep 18, 2018
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Sep 18, 2018
  3. IS Win 10 Read? or Reinstall 7 and Install 10 in 9 months.

If what i read was correct its the ultimate irony as they P2P your pc so u can "windows update" other PC (I hear u can turn that off) But the good p2p is at threat. I hope waiting will work in that there will be an outcry that MS is stepping over the line by a mile and they revert back to the win 7 days of largely hands off. No matter what ive read u can turn 3/4, 2/3 off but not all of the intrusiveness.

sebastian869, Sep 18, 2018
  4. I cant' reinstall win 10 on my PC.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

I cant' reinstall win 10 on my PC.

1. I cant' reinstall win 10 on my PC. - Similar Threads - cant' reinstall

2. Cant change the brightness in Windows 11 new installation, i try reinstalling controllers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change the brightness in Windows 11 new installation, i try reinstalling controllers...: The slider is not showing, if i go to the settings i change it there is not any change in the screen, i reinstall the drivers but it doesnt seems to make any difference....
  3. Cant change the brightness in Windows 11 new installation, i try reinstalling controllers...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant change the brightness in Windows 11 new installation, i try reinstalling controllers...: The slider is not showing, if i go to the settings i change it there is not any change in the screen, i reinstall the drivers but it doesnt seems to make any difference....
  4. Hello my pc just reinstalled windows 10 and now i cant pick up any networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello my pc just reinstalled windows 10 and now i cant pick up any networks: I don't know what to do. I just got this pc back from a professional technicianI cant updated or access my Microsoft account with no internet. And i have school to attend online...
  5. Hello my pc just reinstalled windows 10 and now i cant pick up any networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello my pc just reinstalled windows 10 and now i cant pick up any networks: I don't know what to do. I just got this pc back from a professional technicianI cant updated or access my Microsoft account with no internet. And i have school to attend online...
  6. Hello my pc just reinstalled windows 10 and now i cant pick up any networks

7. my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back: i tried all the methods that have found online by similar people but i get a error Microsoft Store package. Error code: 0x80070057 i can use a lot of apps like WhatsApp and even Spotify been acting up ever since and all how to i fix this...
  8. my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back

my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back: i tried all the methods that have found online by similar people but i get a error Microsoft Store package. Error code: 0x80070057 i can use a lot of apps like WhatsApp and even Spotify been acting up ever since and all how to i fix this...
  9. I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...

I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...: I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an install icon to select.I used to be able to download it but now its not letting me. Im using the same laptop and accounts. I can see them in my order history.Please help. My Daughter is...
  10. I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...: I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an install icon to select.I used to be able to download it but now its not letting me. Im using the same laptop and accounts. I can see them in my order history.Please help. My Daughter is...