Windows 10: I can't reinstall Windows.

Discus and support I can't reinstall Windows. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to upgrade from an x86 architecture to an x64 architecture, but it won't stop bluescreening. Help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Andrew S Crane, Mar 17, 2019.

1. I can't reinstall Windows.

I'm trying to upgrade from an x86 architecture to an x64 architecture, but it won't stop bluescreening. Help?

:)

Andrew S Crane, Mar 17, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I can't reinstall Windows. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 17, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 17, 2019
  4. jpierce55 Win User

I can't reinstall Windows.

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

I can't reinstall Windows.

1. I can't reinstall Windows. - Similar Threads - can't reinstall

2. Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...: I can't reinstall calibre - Ebook management app that I purchased from Microsoft store on the same pc. and I never used this app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reinstall-callibre-app-that-i-purchased-from/0b632c90-74d3-4803-94e4-cf72b998e6ad
  3. Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...: I can't reinstall calibre - Ebook management app that I purchased from Microsoft store on the same pc. and I never used this app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reinstall-callibre-app-that-i-purchased-from/0b632c90-74d3-4803-94e4-cf72b998e6ad
  4. minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...

minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...: Minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get Minecraft to reinstall. only option to purchase again.microsoft account shows it was purchased in Jan, but there is no option to download or install....
  5. minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...: Minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get Minecraft to reinstall. only option to purchase again.microsoft account shows it was purchased in Jan, but there is no option to download or install....
  6. can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling: Hi i can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling it and don't know what to do to fix it,i've tried some things i've seen online but i can't get it to work.This is the message i get when trying to reinstall it.the procedure entry point av_buffer_create could not be located in...
  7. can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling

can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling: Hi i can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling it and don't know what to do to fix it,i've tried some things i've seen online but i can't get it to work.This is the message i get when trying to reinstall it.the procedure entry point av_buffer_create could not be located in...
  8. Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...: Recently windows 11 has been rebooting with a DWM failure message.I uninstalled the old AMD Ryzen video driver rebooted and then installed the latest ATI minimal driver from their website.The computer reboots "fine" now but nothing will run. I can't get into the control panel...
  9. Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...

Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...: Recently windows 11 has been rebooting with a DWM failure message.I uninstalled the old AMD Ryzen video driver rebooted and then installed the latest ATI minimal driver from their website.The computer reboots "fine" now but nothing will run. I can't get into the control panel...
  10. Can't reinstall Win11. Gets stuck at Hardware check. Can't bypass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall Win11. Gets stuck at Hardware check. Can't bypass.: I have Win11 installed on Win11-compatible hardware Ryzen 5800X & X570 MoBo and yet every time I try to reinstall Windows, it stops at the hardware check saying it can't determine if my PC can run Win11.I have tried every suggested means of bypassing the Hardware Check, yet...