Windows 10: I cant remember my password or pin for my computer windows 10

Discus and support I cant remember my password or pin for my computer windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can someone please tell me what to do... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PaulaLee1, Feb 28, 2019.

1. PaulaLee1 Win User

I cant remember my password or pin for my computer windows 10

Can someone please tell me what to do

:)

PaulaLee1, Feb 28, 2019
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

3. Cannot remember password and PIN to login

Hi,

As per the query, I would like to inform that you require to create a password prior to the creation of the PIN. If you remember the password, click on the sign-in options under the password box in the login screen.

If you forgot your Microsoft account password,
    follow these steps.

If you don’t have a Microsoft account and forgot your local account password,
    you can’t recover it. Instead, you’ll need to reset your PC.

Warning: Following these steps will remove all of your data, programs, and settings.

• Start your PC and select the Power icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the lock screen.
    • While holding down the Shift key, select Restart.
    • On the Boot options menu, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove everything.
    • Your PC will restart and will reset itself.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 28, 2019
  4. I cant remember my password or pin for my computer windows 10

Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

I cant remember my password or pin for my computer windows 10

1. I cant remember my password or pin for my computer windows 10 - Similar Threads - cant remember password

2. I can’t remember the password to my computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can’t remember the password to my computer.: I haven’t been on my computer in I’d say about 4 months and I forgot my computer password, well I tried to reset it but I don’t have access to the email associated with the account because I forgot that password too. Mind you I created this account in middle school I tried to...
  3. I can’t remember the password to my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t remember the password to my computer.: I haven’t been on my computer in I’d say about 4 months and I forgot my computer password, well I tried to reset it but I don’t have access to the email associated with the account because I forgot that password too. Mind you I created this account in middle school I tried to...
  4. I can’t remember the password to my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account: Hello, I have forgotten the pin to my admin account and the password associated with the email to that account, I have been using this secondary account to access my computer but now I need to update some of the apps on my account and I can not do that without the admin...
  6. I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number: HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont...
  7. I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number: HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont...
  8. I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

9. I cant remember my windows password

I cant remember my windows password: I bought the computer about a year ago, and I have never logged out. I can not remember my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remember-my-windows-password/09edcd6b-3e2c-4879-8dfe-524fe2d30f00
  10. Windows can’t remember my password/PIN

Windows can’t remember my password/PIN: I’m running Windows 10 64 bit. When I boot the PC, and I’m at the sign-in screen, and I type in my PIN to sign in, Windows tells me my PIN is incorrect even though I’m 100% sure I’m typing it correctly. I’ve now changed my PIN 5 times in the last 24 hours. I’ve written...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant remember windows pin

2. cant remember windows 10 pin

3. cant remember windows 10 computer password

4. i cant remember my pin for my macbook,
  5. windows 10 cant remember password or pin,
  6. cant remember computer pin